G/S/B Master Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 I need help on disk one.Im stuck in the sewers.And it's very confusing and frustrating.My guide book doesn't help as much either.
Break Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=orangered][size=1]I don't know which bit you are exactly stuck on, but I can give you a few words.. [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url][/size][/color]
Flash Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Is this what has become of the Final Fantasy forum? Perhaps we should just have a 'go to GameFAQs.com' forum. [color=indigo]Yeah, I know. I was all set to write a walktrough for someone in the Zelda forum, and then someone replies with "go to gamefaqs.com." *sigh* - Desbreko[/color]
Guest Steiner Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 First u just go up on the left side then across at the top then down the right side thats pretty much where u go.....Hopes that helps?
SephirothNIN Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 There's usually only 2 ways to go in the sewers, if u're getting lost it's probably because of the spinning wheel things you have to jump on to hop to the other side. Eventually u'll want to make it to another ladder leading up to the main parade route so...just keep heading in that general direction until you get there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now