Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]I don't know which bit you are exactly stuck on, but I can give you a few words.. [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url][/size][/color]
Posted
Is this what has become of the Final Fantasy forum? Perhaps we should just have a 'go to GameFAQs.com' forum.

[color=indigo]Yeah, I know. I was all set to write a walktrough for someone in the Zelda forum, and then someone replies with "go to gamefaqs.com." *sigh* - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
First u just go up on the left side then across at the top then down the right side thats pretty much where u go.....Hopes that helps?
Posted
There's usually only 2 ways to go in the sewers, if u're getting lost it's probably because of the spinning wheel things you have to jump on to hop to the other side. Eventually u'll want to make it to another ladder leading up to the main parade route so...just keep heading in that general direction until you get there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...