Guest MaRkAfArI Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 i like it it is fun i like shooting games and killing they r fun and does ne1 have ne codes for it???
RicoTranzrig Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 Actually, there has already been a thread that covers a lot. So I'll direct you to it... [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=8646&perpage=15&highlight=gta3&pagenumber=1]GTA3[/URL] Not all the cheats are listed there so I'll list a few that I know off the top of my head. I'm not sure what they do but you can find that out for yourself. R2, R2, L1, R2, 360 Counter-Clockwise on D-pad R2, R2, L1, L2, 360 CC R2, R2, L1, R1, 360 CC Those'll help you get through the game if you're really in a tight spot and you can't afford to die or something...
Charles Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I would also like to note, that all Grand Theft Auto topics should now go in the Grand Theft Auto 3 forum.
Recommended Posts