VP-Master Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I want to buy this game but I don't have enough money to buy it for $40 or $50. Does any1 know when it finally arrives at the Greatest Hits List?
Semjaza Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I would assume by this Christmas. It seems like Sony announces Greatest Hits games like a WEEK before them come out, so sometimes you never know lol. I don't know if FFX sales are still rather high, but I doubt it. If they were it would probably be a while yet til it was a greatest hits... I bet GTA3 won't be one until Vice City hits for that reason.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now