chris00k Posted October 7, 2002 Author Posted October 7, 2002 Quatre, Lauren & Alti: Were did she go (they had entered the jungle looking for Masuket) Quatre: here could she have gone Alti: i take it she walked off last night Lauren: more like teleported there are no foot prints Quatre: yeah??????? Alti: were to thow Quatre: i know :flaming: (shoots fire in to the sky) Lauren: well lets hope she sees that -------------------------- Masuket: Hay there i think they are there that must be Quatre
Imp Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Masuket: (flies over to where Quatre is) Sorry, I must have teleported in my sleep. That does happen sometimes. (looks at the forest, which is still on fire) I think we need some water here. Lauren: Yukito of the flying waves! I summon you! (Yukito appears; an ocean wave washes over the forest, putting the fire out) Masuket: Finally. Well, now the forest is now a wasteland because of the burned trees, but I would still count it as a forest. ???: Whoooo are yooooouuu? Alti: What was that? (a ghost appears; it appears to be the ghost of the talking tree) Ghost: Quatre, you have destroyed the forest with your fire power. I will not allow such damage. Quatre: But... Ghost: No time for buts! I shall get revenge! Masuket: You know that was an accident, right? Ghost: And Quatre attacked you. I hate to say this, but Quatre is your enemy as well as mine. And you will help me defeat him. Masuket: NO! Quatre is our friend; we would never do anything bad to him! Nobody's perfect, right? What happened in the forest was an ACCIDENT!!! Lauren: I'm afraid Masuket's right. Even though Quatre is weak against water, I would never hurt him. Ghost: :cussing: (flies away and appears to be putting a curse on Quatre) Masuket: Oh no you don't. (chases the ghost and freezes him) Ghost: :eek: (he is frozen solid) Uh, Quatre? Can you get me out of this? Quatre: NEVER!
chris00k Posted October 8, 2002 Author Posted October 8, 2002 Quatre: after what you tryed to do never, Lauren can you call on Yukito to take him away, I Cant get pheonix to other wise he will melt the ghost free but Yukito will not let him free Lauren: Well ok Yukito of the flying waves. I sommon you!!!!!, (Yukito appears) Take him away *******************************
Imp Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Ooc: Lauren already summoned Yukito in my previous post! Ic: Ghost: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!! (Yukito carries him to the top of a nearby mountain) Darn! She took me to a cold place! Masuket: Bye-bye, ghost! (a shiny object appears in front of Masuket) Oh no, not again. Another fake Life Crystal. Well, there's another one to add to my collection. Lauren: Great job, Yukito. Now, let's do some crystal-finding. Masuket: (her bracelet glows) *gasp* I think that means someone's trying to ambush us... :worried:
chris00k Posted October 16, 2002 Author Posted October 16, 2002 Quatre: Were (Lauren & Alti start to look around) Masuket: i dont know were
Imp Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 [COLOR=liomegreen][SIZE=1][U]Masuket:[/U] Wait a sec. (her bracelet glows again) If I'm right, someone is attacking from underground... He's headed straight for me! :eek: (flies up) Well, now he can't do anything. :evil3:: (attacks Masuket from underground) Huh? :huh: HEY! How did you know I was coming, you little psychic? [U]Masuket:[/U] Psychic? Heh. Who do you think I am, Ferati? And why did you attack me and no one else? :evil3:: Because you have the Life Crystal, and I want it! [U]Masuket:[/U] I don't have any crystals! Thay're all fake! :evil3:: I can tell if a crystal is fake. Yours isn't. [U]Masuket:[/U] (takes out a crystal that shines more brightly than the other two) This one? :evil3:: Yes, that one! (reaches out his hand to grab the crystal, but Masuket teleports away) [U]Masuket:[/U] Pssst! Over here, Mr. Mole! :laugh: :evil3:: OK. Hey, who are your friends there? Nooo way, you and I are having a battle, one on one. Just you and me. [U]Quatre:[/U] (shoots a fireball at :evil3: ) You're not getting that crystal! [U]Lauren:[/U] (shoots a water blast at :evil3: ) All you deserve to do is die! [U]Alti:[/U] (electrocutes :evil3: ) I'm afraid Lauren is right. [U]Setsuna:[/U] (shoots a beam of dark energy at :evil3: ) [U]Quatre:[/U] Who are you? [U]Setsuna:[/U] I am Setsuna, but don't worry. I am not your enemy. [U]Lauren:[/U] Oh so you're one of us? [U]Masuket:[/U] Oh, hi Setsuna! I met you before! Yep, everyone, she is one of us. The element Death! [U]Alti:[/U] Death? [U]Setsuna:[/U] That's right. (fires another beam at :evil3:, which makes him faint) :evil3:: :faint: Darn! :grumble::cussing: [U]Masuket:[/U] OK, I know you said the B word, Moley. :evil3:: And I'll say it again! B**** B**** B**** B**** B****! [U]Masuket:[/U] That's it! (shoots an ice bullet at :evil3:, who is frozen solid) That's what you get for cussing! And as you probably know, I'm not a dog. :rotflmao::blulaugh::laugh::bellylol: [U]Quatre:[/U] :laugh: You're not a dog. :blulaugh: Hahahaha! :laugh: [U]Masuket:[/U] Look, :evil3: has the Fire Crystal! [U]Quatre:[/U] He does?! [U]Alti:[/U] Well, that's 2 down and 5 to go. [U]Quatre:[/U] OK, :evil3:, let's get ready to rumble. :flaming: [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rei Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Alti: Getting ready to rumble is what I do best! [i]Alti says as electricity emits from her fingers.[/i]
Imp Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 [COLOR=sky blue][SIZE=1] [U]Quatre:[/U] FIRE!!! (tries to shoot a fireball at :evil3: but fails) What the... [U]Lauren:[/U] :evil3: has the Fire Crystal, so you can't attack! [U]Quatre:[/U] Darn! But neither can Masuket. [U]Masuket:[/U] Wrong. (fires ten ice bullets at :evil3:) [U]:evil3::[/U] EEEE! (he is frozen solid) [U]Alti:[/U] Ice is just the solid form of water. (an electric wave hits :evil3:, easily electrocuting him) [U]:evil3::[/U] :faint: (turns into a puddle of water with the Fire Crystal in it) [U]Quatre:[/U] Hey! (picks up the crystal) Got it! Well, Masuket, we are the first two to get our crystals. Now let's find the other five! [U]Masuket:[/U] I'm with you. [U]Quatre:[/U] What's puzzling me is, you have the Life Crystal, right? (Masuket nods) Then how come you were able to use your powers and I wasn't? [U]Alti:[/U] Because :evil3: had the Fire Crystal at the time. [U]Lauren:[/U] Now that you have it, you can use your powers now. [U]Quatre:[/U] Cool! (fires a little flame into the sky) Yipee![/COLOR][/SIZE]
chris00k Posted October 18, 2002 Author Posted October 18, 2002 Quatre: Now lets see what we can do :smirk: Lauren: now you are stronger than you were Alti: I can't weight till i get my crystal i want to see how strong i will be. Quatre: There must be somthing els about getting are crystals the must be a grater power than them Masuket: We wil have to weight and see??????? Quatre: i wonder :flaming: could i get stronger than i have ever been :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: (Quatre's eye's turn like :demon: his) Quatre starts to hover above the ground Lauren: hay Quatre you can fly Quatre: Cool:smirk: (Quatre flyes in to the sky and back down to the others) i have a new power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imp Posted October 21, 2002 Posted October 21, 2002 Masuket: Well, that's one more thing we have in common! (her eyes light up) Huh? (Alti floats up) Alti: What the... I can't fly! What is this? Masuket: :blush: Uh... I guess I have a new power too... Alti: Yeah, I guess. Setsuna: And that must be telekinesis. Hee hee hee... What's next?
chris00k Posted November 5, 2002 Author Posted November 5, 2002 Lauren: i feel the is somthing wrong with Yukito, Yukito whats wrong [i]Yukito looks towards south [/i] Lauren: in the south Quatre: we are going south then Alti: kewl Masuket: Lets go [i]all of them start to walk sout and Quatre hovers south[/i]
Imp Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 (Yukito starts to fly faster) Masuket: Wait up, Yukito! (flies up to where Yukito is) Quatre: Hey! Wait for us! Setsuna: Where are they going? Yukito: (lands on an iceberg in the grass) Masuket: What is that doing there? Alti: (Quatre and Lauren catch up to Yukito and Masuket) Well, Setsuna, I guess [I]that[/I] is what Yukito was hurrying to... Masuket: (her bracelet glows) Something is not right here... (:smoke: appears) :smoke:: Well what do you know? Visitors. Masuket: Don't tell me you're here to kill us? :smoke:: Of course! (takes out a huge cigar, lights it, takes a big puff of it, and blows all the smoke out of it) Masuket: :faint::drunk::blackeye: (Yukito flaps her wings to blow the smoke away) Quatre: I have an easy way to take care of you. (throws a fire spear at :smoke: ) :smoke:: :flaming: :modrod: *sizzle* (jumps in the water) Ahhhhh... Alti: Not so fast. (hurls a thunderbolt into the water; :smoke: is electrocuted) :smoke:: :faint: (melts in the water; a crystal appears in it) Lauren: HEY! That's the Water Crystal!!! (shoots a water spout into the air) YIPPEE! :smoke:: I'm back... Lauren: Don't tell me that crystal is fake! Setsuna: I'll take care of him. (a dark orb appears around him; a hole is in the orb) Now. Quatre: OK. (shoots a flame into the hole and burns :smoke: up) (:smoke: is a pile of ash) Alti: Yay! Did it again! Quatre: :smoke: didn't stand a chance against us! He didn't harm any of us one bit! Lauren: I'm not sure about that... (looks at Masuket, who has fainted from the smoke) Setsuna: If only one of us besides Masuket had the Power of Life... I can't do anything--I'm Death! Lauren: :confuse2:
chris00k Posted November 15, 2002 Author Posted November 15, 2002 Quatre: Well how about use masuket's Crystal and heal him Alti: well mmmmmmmmmm we could, but we cant use his crystal [i] Lauren picks up masuket's crystal and it starts to glow [/i]
Imp Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 Ooc: Him? Which him? If you're talking about Masuket... Masuket is a she! Ic: Setsuna: Wait a second! Quatre is not the one to be healed; it's Masuket who needs it! Masuket: (gets up) HEY! My crystal! (grabs it, but it is still glowing) Oh thank god... (holds the crystal to her heart; it heals her) Huh? What the... Quatre: :wow: Masuket: I have two new powers... :eek:
chris00k Posted November 22, 2002 Author Posted November 22, 2002 Ooc: soz i meant her lol, and is Quatre the only boy?
Axel--Ignition Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I am, but I am quitting, this has to be the most ommature RPG I've ever been in...
chris00k Posted December 6, 2002 Author Posted December 6, 2002 i will have this RPG locked in 1 week because there is only 2 poeple joining in so sorry!!!! Chris00K
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now