Zidargh Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 Well to be honest, I found this an excellent RPG. So addictive, may not be the best, but still I was very impressed with it. Graphics towards anime were great, and Gameplay I found very amusing, thus this rates me a great game. Such a challenge with the item necessities, but I had to say this deserves a KUPO! In goodness. Also a simple but complex, in the way an add on is the construction of villages. What are your opinions on this game?
Utena_Tenjou Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 I've wanted to play that game for a long time now...but I can only find the Dream Cast version of it. v_v
Charles Posted September 24, 2002 Posted September 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]I've wanted to play that game for a long time now...but I can only find the Dream Cast version of it. v_v [/B][/QUOTE] Since when was there a DreamCast version? I'm sure that it's first party--even on Sony's Greatest Hits. ;) Anyway, shamefully, I've never been too fond of the game. I borrowed my friend's copy and quickly lost interest. Still, I encourage others to give it a go. It's very much like Zelda as far as dungeon exploration and battling goes. Plus, you are able to rebuild your own town. For many, it would be a great value.
NorykoAngelcry Posted September 24, 2002 Posted September 24, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I love all games, thus I love this one. No really though - this game was really fun. At 4am in the morning with nothing better to do, I tried to play this game. It was so easy I could play with one eye open. The whole town building structure was pretty interesting, and I loved some of the dungeons. The monsters, while not too hard or bright for that matter, were pretty fun to kill sometimes ^_^ If anything, the biggest problem I had was with the weapon upgrading. No, it's not that it was hard. . but I just took all my time trying out different main weapons, and never leveled anyone elses. When I got to the last boss, my gypsy with the rings that shoot out energy was SOOOOO weak, I couldn't kill that stage of the boss. Sooo, in recap - LEVEL EVERYONE'S WEAPON! It is the key to beating the game in my opinion. The other small thing that bugged me was all the running. I mean. . it was just so slow that I sometimes felt - what's the point? and would turn off the game in sheer frustration. After playing a bunch of other games lately that you go everyone really slow, this one isn't too bad. I will probably pick it up again from my friend and give it a second, well deserved, chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Amphion Posted September 25, 2002 Posted September 25, 2002 I loved it. I got a little frustrated when I would accidentaly brake my very....very good weapon, but I liked the concept. The town building concept was nice too. I have always been a huge fan of Sim City so this was great for me. Story was kinda wacky but nevertheless it was a great game. And for around 20 bucks now, its definetly worth the money.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now