Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue]Hey, just wondering who you think will win the AFL grand final? I'm hoping it'll be Brisbane.

Yeah, I'm not sure if these topics are allowed, so I don't mind if it's closed:) [/size][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I don't mind people talking about the AFL. It's only the same as talking about any other sport here. So it's fine, as long as people don't give one word answers and stuff.

I don't really follow the footy that much...there is only one thing that interests me about the Grand Final this year; MARIO. lol

Mario's face will be on the big screen in the MCG and he'll be advertising Super Mario Sunshine. Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) will actually be there talking as Mario. Pretty cool, eh? ^_^

Okay...anyway...I think I'm too much of a Mario fan...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...