Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Has anyone heard of this? It's the best show ever! It comes on late at night on Comedy Central, and it's just some guys taking a hidden camera around and freaking people out. Like the joke in Darkmoon's thread about the top ten ways to freak a roommate out, the #1 would be something they would do:

Start talking back to your rice crispies, act offended and throw the bowl on the floor, then walk away and when they want you to clean it up, explain that you want to see them suffer. Lol, they do all kinds of things like that. Anyone like this show?
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Yes! Someone else has heard of it. That shows hiliarious, not to mention so much fun! It has to be one of the funneist shows I know of, actually.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Haha, yes, I saw one episode of that once. It was pretty funny. I think my favorite was the one where they disguised themselves as bushes in one of the those hedge mazes then when this one lady was looking, they snuck forwardand closed her off, and she just sat there like "Whaa.???"[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Lol, some of my favorites are the ones where he dresses up as a snowman and when this old lady walked by, he threw a snowball and went back to his position. It was hillarious. Another one they did with the snowman, some group of people were standing and staring at it, then he throws his arms up and starts sobbing, lol, even the adults jumped back.

Another one is the one where a guy dresses up in a trench coat carrying a suitcase and sits on a bench away from someone and slides the suitcase toward them while saying something like: "The chicken is in the bag." "What?" "The [i]chicken[/i] is in [i]the bag[/i]." And he walks off. :laugh: I love it.

By the way, I think it's on Wednesday, but I'm not sure.
[/color][/size]
Posted
It's bn on in the uk for ages. I like the one where he gets an ice cream truck disguises himself as an ice cream man and when someone ordered an ice cream, he got out of the other side of the truck and joined the back of the que and nobody noticed
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]Yeah, it's been here ages too. Dom Jolly and the like. It was hilarious when it started aboot 2 years ago, and I never missed an episode, but he never came up with any new matherial, and it was basically the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkred]Yes, I have seen it, but not on Comedy Central, it is an English TV show, whish was first filmed and released over here, Its not half as good as Jack *** or CKY though, I love those guys hehehehe.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...