OlgaTheDwarf Posted September 26, 2002 Posted September 26, 2002 Has anyone heard of this band. They are one of my favourites and they just released their 3rd album "Truthless Heroes". "Truthless Heroes" is a very good solid concept album, but I suggest their album "Drawing Black Lines" for first time listeners, It is a Masterpeice. So if anyone has heard of them it would be cool of you to post.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 26, 2002 Posted September 26, 2002 I've listen to them on Saturdays on this one radio station...they're good, but I don't have any of their albums. I like the voices...good metal to listen to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now