The One Posted September 26, 2002 Posted September 26, 2002 [color=darkred]Well, it's fantastic Shift dude, I would really like to know how you get Photoshop to work for you like it obviously does, however there is like the most minute chance you would do that :( . Nice work man, the size is a little small, but it brings a 'less is more' feel to it.[/color]
Psychotik Posted September 26, 2002 Posted September 26, 2002 shift, u never cease to amaze me, did u use photoshop for all of that?? Reverence-out>>
PiroMunkie Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Meh, I've basically seen the same thing before. Except last time you had part of it cut out with a darkish blueish background.[/color]
Guest Shift Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Ya, but nobody paid any attention to my last thread...SO... I brought them all here. I think it's because nobody knows that Shift was once Herman....
Shinobi Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 lol Well i think it is very good, and Pshycotik I'm sure he sued 3d Max.
Psychotik Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 I had a feeling you did. Reverence-out>>
Guest Shift Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 It's kinda obvious, but umm, your sig has one too many images, plz remove one of them or have it deleted...
James Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [color=royalblue]Okay, this is basically spam. Shift, you should know better.[/color]
Recommended Posts