zidane11 Posted September 27, 2002 Posted September 27, 2002 Does anybody else here like this show? I think it's just a really funny show with an original feel to it. What do you guys think about it? Please wait while I recharge my batteries. Beeeeeeeeeep.:sleep:
Manic Webb Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 I guess you could say it's original, but more in a retro sense. The animation looks like something out of "School House Rock" but I think that's what makes it so original-looking. Nobody animates like that anymore. Hmm... maybe if I make my own series in the style of Speed Racer...
sailor stardust Posted September 28, 2002 Posted September 28, 2002 yea,the animation is exactly like school house rock, I realy like robot jones though. Next to my powerpuff girls~!!
Turkey Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 I've grown to love the show, but I believe it could be much better. His voice could have a little more tone (just a little!), and there could be less "Life sucks" episodes.
Avalon Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I happen to like Robot Jones...he's very funny...and his friends are funny too..
VP-Master Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 It's a good show. I really liked that ep where he played basketball. That was funny. I still prefer Courage and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy over Robot Jones but its still a lot than some of those other shows on cn.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now