Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody else here like this show? I think it's just a really funny show with an original feel to it. What do you guys think about it?

Please wait while I recharge my batteries. Beeeeeeeeeep.:sleep:
Posted
I guess you could say it's original, but more in a retro sense. The animation looks like something out of "School House Rock" but I think that's what makes it so original-looking. Nobody animates like that anymore.

Hmm... maybe if I make my own series in the style of Speed Racer...
Posted
I've grown to love the show, but I believe it could be much better. His voice could have a little more tone (just a little!), and there could be less "Life sucks" episodes.
Posted
It's a good show. I really liked that ep where he played basketball. That was funny. I still prefer Courage and Ed, Edd, n' Eddy over Robot Jones but its still a lot than some of those other shows on cn.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...