Guest toon world Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 is it and if it is what would u give it from a scale of 1-10 :excited: :nervous: :rolleyes:
Juu Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Um, toon world, there's already a thread on Kingdom hearts, right below this one. my two cents: I heard it's good. Just I don'thave a ps2.[/color] [/size]
Kent Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 yea dude, take the time to read the other thread and dont bother putting up this stuff. spam, or a waste, either way, its gonna be closed soon. sorry to be so rough.
Zidargh Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by toon world [/i] [B]sorry [/B][/QUOTE] Jesus, havent you read the rules? C'mon take the time, they're in every forum, unluckily enough this'll be going on your reputation if you dont fix it. *Awaits CWB*
Charles Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 Yes, I am here to extract my venemous wrath. We don't allow one word posts and your thread is unacceptable; There is another Kingdom Hearts thread right at the top of the page. It's clearly large, so you if you actually [I][B]read[/I][/B] through it, you're bound to formulate an opinion based on the response. Please, I beg of you, for the sake of all that is holy, read the frickin' rules--if you intend to make this a regular stop for youself on the 'net.
Recommended Posts