Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anybody else played this it has its pros and cons but it's a pretty decent console fps.

[color=blue][size=1]I would really appreciate it if there was more thought put into this post--if you elaborated on your opinions and what not.[/color][/size]
Posted
Agent Under Fire is decent... I liked the addition of car chase levels which had some cool features in them, such as the rocket boost and flying over broken bridges (which were unfortunately not used that often). The tank level was also really cool, despite it being on rails.

My main problems with the game was that it was WAY too linear. There was little to actually do and the levels were rather small and uninspired. I also couldn't stand the guns... they show nerf ball sized bullets that spread all over the place. There was like no point to aiming because it took like 5 shots to even hit your target from a distance.

Multiplayer was fun though... a step back from Goldeneye, but good.

I am looking forward to Nightfire. It's being done by another team, Eurocom, who made TWINE on N64. The driving levels are being handled by the Need For Speed team, so that should be good. Comes out this November I believe.
Posted
yea, the game is ok, but i dont think playstations are very good at handling fps. they just dont do as well for some reason.

i still think the best fps ever is golden eye. dont know why.
dont get me wrong, there are other greats, but they all were changed when golden eye came out.
Posted
Well I am talking about the GameCube version, which supposedly is the best version anyway lol. It's the same game on all 3 systems, although I prefer the control on GC (most prefer PS2).
Posted
I would agree with that. The standards were set pretty high after GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. I wish when using the sights or sniper view in AUF that it didn't go slow. It would've been much better if they'd made it more fast pace.
Posted
I am now a little more upset with this game than before. I just did the last mission I figured there would be more levels than that. Plus the mission was so small very disappointing.
Posted
Yeah Nightfire should kick. I really need a good multiplayer for my PS2. I have Ace Combat 4 multi but it would really be awesome with 4 or even 8 players blowin each other up. :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...