Posthumous Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I'll say Vegeta should not of died.(the time when he self desrtucts)
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think that.... ummmmmmm.. Gokou [i]should[/i] have died!!! In the first fight bewtween him and Vegeta.. but stupid Gohan and Kuririn got in the way :flaming:[/SIZE]
goku2001 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I think they should have never killed off Goku. He was the greatest warrior the earth ever knew. In fact I actually cried when they showed the tribute too him by having him back up gohan in his final onslaught against cell. Only someone of true courage could have overcome the boundaries of death to back up his son, as well as forfiet allthough be it slim the chance to come back from the dead!!!!!! GOKU RULES!!!!!!!!!!:( :angel:
Outlaw Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 I think Yamcha souldn't have been killed by the saibamen, just cause it was a cheap way to go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now