Na'dou Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 Anyone think they have ties? The song [I]The Story of Beauty[/I] by Destiny's Child sounds alot like it's based on the girl in the movie[I]The Color Purple[/I]from what I've learned about the movie. Has anyone else seen this? Do you know where I could buy the book? If you don't know what I'm talking about PM me since I don't know if anyone's seen it or even heard of it...
zidane11 Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 I've seen two of them and they do seem a lot alike I would agree.
Manic Webb Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Now that I think about it, they do seem similar. And I know they didn't write that song out of personal experience... but I'm sure it's all coincidense.
Na'dou Posted October 15, 2002 Author Posted October 15, 2002 Yeah, I guess so, they might've just been making the song for the girls who actually go through that...it's still a big coincidence...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now