OtakuBoards

is it just me.....

17yamcha

i gave up on grammer long time ago because its hard for me to typer fast and keep my grammer..............i do write well and i do have to get ready for school so i'll try to get my grammer back up^^it'll be hard you know^^i got in a habit^^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i]
[B]i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

i've been here for a [i]while[/i] and no one has ever been un-friendly to me....

well there was this one person...but he's gone now! :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, I think I'm the resident a$shole here. It's hard work, but someones gotta do it.

I don't know you, but I probobly hate you.
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that.

You just need to get to know ppl before the are friendly to you.

Guest firemac
[B]i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly.......... [/B][/QUOTE]
I am friendly, I'm juts not friendly to those bithces who insist I spam, other than those ****ers, I am friendly to

Guest Voodookanaka

SHUT UP!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
most people here are friendly I guess, though some of us aren't, like myself, and shinji too, but who cares? your a moron for making a stupid thread like this one! next you'll be making a "be my friend" thread, you sad idiot! :mad:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]heres a tip
if u want to make a "be my friend" thread, dont
do it in your sig like others [/B][/QUOTE]

hah! yes, be like everyone else who copied sephiroth, he was the first to make a friends list with that "people who like me for sum reason" in his sig, he did it when he first came to the boards, and then EVERYONE started copying him, here's a tip, do something thats ORIGINAL :flaming:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]oh yes
original like mine
n gerbil, u got yours from transtic didnt you???? [/B][/QUOTE]

no, deranged gerbil is my e-mail address, I've had it for almost a year now, so no, I didn't get my name from transtic

be my freind thread like hell i'll do that :eek: thats not my style^^ i do things my own way^_~ and that in cludes puttin up my womans activists ****^^ -_-they didnt get it at my last board...and anyhow i've got tons of freinds^_~ but sadly there like all guys-_-i need gurls to talk to-_-and anyhow i just wanted to chit chat sooooooo there u dummys^^ i put up odd topics like calling a admin gay.......and another putting up womans activist stuff....*thinks.......*and calling people cowards...........but still everyone luvs them^^ yup yup^_~*chattter*..............*mummbles*this not good im..................really bad*faints*...........

Guest Deranged Gerbil
shut the hell up :mad: you'll always be seen as a pansy weist for making such a lame and sad topic like this one, ya d@mn newbie :flaming: