17yamcha Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly..........
Zaku II Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Im freindly, people here are a little jumpy on suspected spammerz, (not saying your a spammer)
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]u wernt :o [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Eh, dont worry bout him, he's notorious for pissing people off..[/SIZE]
17yamcha Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 i gave up on grammer long time ago because its hard for me to typer fast and keep my grammer..............i do write well and i do have to get ready for school so i'll try to get my grammer back up^^it'll be hard you know^^i got in a habit^^
RicoTranzrig Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Posting in the summer does kill off a few brain cells doesn't it....:smirk:
Kittie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly.......... [/B][/QUOTE] i've been here for a [i]while[/i] and no one has ever been un-friendly to me.... well there was this one person...but he's gone now! :wigout:
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]We're not all cruel and mean... [/B][/QUOTE] Yup, only me.
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, I think I'm the resident a$shole here. It's hard work, but someones gotta do it. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Outlaw Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Yea, I think I'm the resident a$shole here. It's hard work, but someones gotta do it. I don't know you, but I probobly hate you. Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Amen to that. You just need to get to know ppl before the are friendly to you.
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly.......... [/B][/QUOTE] I am friendly, I'm juts not friendly to those bithces who insist I spam, other than those ****ers, I am friendly to
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Same here, im not friendly to people that spam the boards and think they can get away with it:flaming:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 17yamcha [/i] [B]i was just wonderin why people here really arnt that freindly.......... [/B][/QUOTE] SHUT UP!
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]We're not all cruel and mean... [/B][/QUOTE] Speak for yourself.. :flaming: heh, j/k..
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 well now your assumming ppl arent friendly these dayz oh sure we can be a$$holes in one point of our lives, but dont take it into consideration besides, we are all friendly correction. [B][I]most[/I][/B] of us are friendly
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 most people here are friendly I guess, though some of us aren't, like myself, and shinji too, but who cares? your a moron for making a stupid thread like this one! next you'll be making a "be my friend" thread, you sad idiot! :mad:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 heres a tip if u want to make a "be my friend" thread, dont do it in your sig like others
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]heres a tip if u want to make a "be my friend" thread, dont do it in your sig like others [/B][/QUOTE] hah! yes, be like everyone else who copied sephiroth, he was the first to make a friends list with that "people who like me for sum reason" in his sig, he did it when he first came to the boards, and then EVERYONE started copying him, here's a tip, do something thats ORIGINAL :flaming:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 oh yes original like mine n gerbil, u got yours from transtic didnt you????
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]oh yes original like mine n gerbil, u got yours from transtic didnt you???? [/B][/QUOTE] no, deranged gerbil is my e-mail address, I've had it for almost a year now, so no, I didn't get my name from transtic
backspace Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 we can all be friendly its just the mood u catch os in so far u haven't had much luck but don't worry about it thing will get better 4 u :)
17yamcha Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 be my freind thread like hell i'll do that :eek: thats not my style^^ i do things my own way^_~ and that in cludes puttin up my womans activists ****^^ -_-they didnt get it at my last board...and anyhow i've got tons of freinds^_~ but sadly there like all guys-_-i need gurls to talk to-_-and anyhow i just wanted to chit chat sooooooo there u dummys^^ i put up odd topics like calling a admin gay.......and another putting up womans activist stuff....*thinks.......*and calling people cowards...........but still everyone luvs them^^ yup yup^_~*chattter*..............*mummbles*this not good im..................really bad*faints*...........
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 shut the hell up :mad: you'll always be seen as a pansy weist for making such a lame and sad topic like this one, ya d@mn newbie :flaming:
Recommended Posts