OtakuBoards

Forbidden Memories Help

Jeebs

I need some help on Forbidden Memories.
First of all, I can't get past Heishin 2nd. I've beaten him twice, the first time I got to Nitemare and lost, the second time I lost against Seto. I think I need some help with my deck. Here it is:
Monsters:
Ultimate Great Moth
Black Skull Dragon
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Wall Shadow
Launcher Spider
Great Moth
MetalZoa
Gaia the Dragon Champion
Seiyaryu
Skull Knight
Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
Sanga of the Thunder
Suijin
Zoa (x2)
Meteor Dragon

Magic Cards:
Crush Card
Swords of Revealing Light
Raigeki
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Dark Energy (x2)
Black Pendant
Mountain
Harpie's Feather Duster
Shadow Spell
Stop Defense
Tremendous Fire
Widespread Ruin
Bright Castle
Dragon Treasures
Insect Armor with Laser Cannon
Megamorph
Dark Hole (x2)
Spellbinding Circle
Fake Trap

I think I have too many magic cards.

Also, who do you duel to win Blue-Eyes White Dragon\Dark Magic Ritual?
What card(s) do you sacrifice for:
Beastly Mirror Ritual
Black Luster Ritual
Revival of Serpent Knight Dragon
Zera Ritual

Harpie's Feather Duster destroys all your opponent's magic\trap cards on the field. It's not an equipt card.

Why isn't anyone helping? I've already beaten the game now but I would still like my questions answered and if you can give me deck help. Please help.

Who are you talking about when you say "him"? I did use gameshark to get infinite starchips and I used passwards to get almost all my cards. I've already beaten the game and gotten back up to the point I was at when I posted this thread. Pretty much all I've been doing is free dueling against Nitemare and Seto 3rd, but I'm having a bit of trouble with Seto and his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragons and Gate Gaurdians. (How come computer players don't have to use ritual cards?)

By the way, where do you get Dark Magic Ritual?

You probably have to keep getting S-Rank against them.

Here's something I really want to know. When you beat Forbidden Memories, what's the secret number that you get supposed to be used for? It's 8 digits long. I tried it as a password, but it didn't work.

well i shouldn't talk because I just started playing, by the way when does it start to get hard? I have played like 12 people in the tournament and everyone is mad easy... and i here every one saying how hard it is? anyway does anyw
one know any good fusions? I already figured out how to get thousand dragon and twin thunder dragon

na you know what I was very wrong, cause kaiba is kind of hard, and pegasus was a challenge as well, but I think I did something wrong, becasue I started directly at the tournament, but my friend has had it alot longer than I, and is only starting the tournament now...?