Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I go along to the youth group at our church, and play table football. One thing that may be considered a 'hobby' is making up random phrases when the other guy scores, like 'DAMN YOU NUT-BALL MAN!!'.. though that's more of a strange thing I do than a hobby..
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hobbies....hmmm...
Model railroads would have to be on the top of this list. Then Anime/collecting. Then I would say Photography, music, drawing, and sleep.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...