Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Toonami



Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
How many of you like Toonami? I like it, but I sometimes I hate what they do to the line-up.

On a side note, this is my first poll on the otaku boards.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
toonami is the scum of the universe!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I used to like Toonami, but now that took off Cardcaptors and Sailor Moon so now I never watch it. *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, don't they need to complete the shows, they need to show Sailor Moon Sailor Stars season, and Card Captors, they still need to show it all of the eps, that is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...