GinnyLyn Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [color=crimson](OK, I dunno if this should go in this forum or the Art forum, but since I'm looking for Final Fantasy stuff, I figured I'd start here.) I'm writing my FFX fanfic, and one scene includes viewing the Fayths' statues (the circular ones in the floor found in each room of the Fayth). Does anyone know where I can get shots of the circular statues? It would help me a tremendous lot![/color]
Zidargh Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 Ok, go to [url]www.ffonline.net,[/url] or [url]www.ffrepublic.com[/url] then, click on media in the FFX section, there'll be a Screenshots option there. There is a very high chance that there is screen shots of the circular statues there. But hope I could've helped.
Duo Maxwell Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I have a shiva one (not surprisingly) Hope it helps. .. I know its not a screen shot but still, I tried [URL]http://www.geocities.com/kris_syth/shiva_art.html?1033662763530[/URL]
GinnyLyn Posted October 3, 2002 Author Posted October 3, 2002 :eek: THANK YOU, Duo!!! Is that the entire room of the fayth? Sure looks it. Wow...I never knew it looked like that!
zidane11 Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 Sorry I can't find anything. I wish I had the equipment to take pictures. I looked for about 45 minutes and found nothing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now