Mr. Maul Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I am poetically challenged, and if there are anymore out there like me, then feel free to post away. Here I go. How does the wind blow, The sun shine, Thine garden grow? Simple, I'm sure the answer is But don't ask me, because I is not knowing the answer um, something that rhymes with answer.(where's a good rhyming book when you need one?) This poem has gone on long enough, I guess I'm not made of rhyming stuff, But the stuff I like, I'm sure to try, A great big slice of cherry pie! Cherry pie, in the sky, I could lie, or just die, for cherry pie, in the sky, Why,Oh, Why,Oh, Why? I wish I could rhyme like an ancient bard, And not like some big retard, Rhyming Bard, Big Retard, Why,Oh, Why,Oh, Why? I repeat again for emphasis, And I hope to no offense, This poem has gone on long enough, I guess I'm not made of rhyming stuff, A great big dollop of marshmallow fluff, Fluff, stuff, buff, tough, Why,Oh, Why,Oh, Why? I like trees, oak and spruce, But what I like more is chocolate mousse. oak, spruce, chocolate mousse, Why,Oh, Why,Oh, Why when I try to rhyme dessert is all that comes to mind, Why,Oh, Why,Oh, Why? Well that's the best I got in me, kinda wierd, ain't it?
zidane11 Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Actually, I think it's pretty good. I guess that I'm poetry challenged. I know that I'm no good at them. Maybe if you practise a lot and don't try so hard you'll do better. It's worth a try.
jupitersun Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 o.O;;; oh my, that was rather different, i know im not poetically challenged but i dont like rhyeming and you seem to have that part down, it is pretty good.
Boo Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 hehehe! Thats coool! But the stuff I like, I'm sure to try, A great big slice of cherry pie! lol
Mr. Maul Posted October 4, 2002 Author Posted October 4, 2002 Yeah. I was hungry at the time. Does anyone one want to give it a try?
Boo Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 sure. Its not good, but..... I just made it up XP Darkness grabs me I cannot run. It takes over me, but I couldnt run. It reaches my heart, I couldnt run. It wrapped around me, and still I couldnt run. This memory rain, Flashing through my eyes. and again I feeled the pain, the pain of all of my lies. I could not run, I became tired. the darkness overtakes me, but the memories were long wired. I saw my family, I saw you, but you didn't see me. Death strikes me like it striked you too. There it is, the endless light. And there you are, shining bright. I ran at you, you ran at me, but when I closed in I waked up and noticed that it was all a fantasy. ---- Bad huh? :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now