Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your Favorite Extreme Sport?  

  1. 1. What is your Favorite Extreme Sport?

    • Snowboarding
      7
    • Skiing
      0
    • Skateboarding
      2
    • BMXing
      3
    • MXing
      0
    • Inline skating
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]What is you favorite Extreme Sport. I have got to go with Snowboarding. It gives me a rush like nothing else. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Ooohhhh....I know what uy mean....I love it....I get to do a lot of it in the winter up here in Canada...[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
whats MXing......????



Ive done all others, I still snowboard and ski as I live like next door to largest dry ski slope in europe. (Im gonna go to austria again too :D)
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like to watch skateboarding but I'm better at snowboarding.. but since skateboarding is seen more around here I'll have to vote for skateboarding.. tho I like to snowbaord but I'm not that good..[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...