Outlaw Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 What is you favorite Extreme Sport. I have got to go with Snowboarding. It gives me a rush like nothing else.
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B]What is you favorite Extreme Sport. I have got to go with Snowboarding. It gives me a rush like nothing else. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Ooohhhh....I know what uy mean....I love it....I get to do a lot of it in the winter up here in Canada...[/color]
Dark Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I like Snowboarding. BTW BMXing isn't an extreme sport.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 football, with no padding is the extreme sport in my town n this isnt flag football or two hand touch. this is real tackle football flag football can go to hell
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Again with guys and sports. I don't really care. I guess I won't vote. *Smiles* :)
backspace Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i like inline skating i go with the school :)
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 whats MXing......???? Ive done all others, I still snowboard and ski as I live like next door to largest dry ski slope in europe. (Im gonna go to austria again too :D)
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I like skateboarding and snowboarding. Snowboard in the winter time, skateboard the rest of the season.
conpiracymonki Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]whats MXing......???? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]BMXing but w/out the B, d'uh! j/k,...I haven't done any o those so...I [u]can't[/u] vote...[/b]
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like to watch skateboarding but I'm better at snowboarding.. but since skateboarding is seen more around here I'll have to vote for skateboarding.. tho I like to snowbaord but I'm not that good..[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Anyone that has seen me post in sports topics knows that I am [b]the[/b] sNoWcHiCk....!!!! That's right.....& don't you dare forget it!![/COLOR] ;) :devil:
*Dj-Joe* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 i love sk8ting,question for other skaters whats ur fav decks ,pm me -JOE peace out!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now