Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What to carry?


Guest Darktoweronline

Recommended Posts

Guest Darktoweronline
Posted
I have a comic and game store and I'm planning to add anime titles to instore inventory for this christmas. Besides the titles that have their own categories here (or maybe not if that's all people want), what titles would you expect or want a store to carry. Online I can carry everything but I have a lot less space in the store.
I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Dan
Posted
neo genisis evangelion, sorry if I spell badly.

Ive got to mention though, asking us is the best thing Ive seen from any retailer.
good call
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Carry Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Macross, Tenchi, and anything related to Gundam. Those are the top sellers right now in the US and you will most likely see profit in those. Also you could carry DBZ since its almost a garantee that it will sell well.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I would say to carry anime that's not widely known and isn't really mainstream. If you sell the same stupid mainstream stuff like DBZ and Tenchi, then you're not really doing yourself or anyone a favor. Help to expand people's horizons and get good stuff![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]NGE, Martion Successor Nadesico, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Rurouni Kenshin, Fushigi Yuugi, Slayers, Card Captor Sakura, Love Hina, Ah! My Goddess, maybe some Ranma 1/2 or Inu Yasha, and (just because there are some kids who really like it) DBZ.[/color]
Posted
Depends, if you want definite sellers or want to stand out and take a chance. For a sure thing you can't go wrong with big names like Gundam. But if you want to be a savior to true otakus than i suggest anything you have never heard of. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...