Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Age:17
Dark Sage
Yami
Black Luster Soldier, Dark Magician, Dark Sage, Magician of Black
Chaos
Episode: when "the gang" invades on one of Pegasus's duels in the dungeon, and he tries to steal their souls, but Bakura(evil one) "saves" them.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Count me in....
11

Buster Blader

Yami Malik and Yami Yugi

Buster Blader/Dark Magican/Dark Sage/Mgican of black Chaos/Dark Magican girl/Black luster soilder/all the god cards

Buster Blader

I like the episodes were the God cards first appear
Posted
Digital world, Eh? Oooo! Trade me spots! :D I like Digimon. My partners are Teimon and Elecmon.
*snaps out of trance* OH! :o Don't mind me. I'm losing it again. Sorry. Um...Welcome to the Yu-Gi-Oh fan club. So, are we going to talk about something? :blush:
Posted
Im in :)

Age:17 years old
Favorite Monster: Summoned Skull/Black Skull Dragon
Favorite Character: Yugi Motou
Favorite Card(s): Summoned Skull
Card you Relate to: Change of Heart
Favorite Episode: 52 - Kaiba tests out Obelisk
Posted
I'm joining!!


Age: 17, almost 18
Favorite Monsters: Dark Magician, Neo the Magic Swordsman, and Celtic Guardian
Favorite Character: Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba
Favorite Cards: Any Dragon card and almost any Spell-caster card, Summoned Skull, Silver Fang((I have a thing for Dragons, Wolves, and Magic), Buster Blader, Black Paladin
Card I relate to: Ansatsu
Favorite Eps: Duel of Souls, RPG sub-series
Posted
Age:14

Favorite Monster: Dark Magician and Neo the Magic Swordsman

Favorite Character: Joey Wheeler

Favorite Card(s): Monster Reborn, DArk Magician, and Magical Cylinder

(if one) Card you Relate to: Neo the Magic Swordsman

Favorite Episode: Heart of the Cards
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Ooh, just remembered! Got another fave character, I think everyone can relate to this one---
Mokuba: Hi, everybody!
Sheikahmon: (runs up and hugs Mokuba, gives Seto Kaiba her classic EVIL EYE)
Seto: ... :therock: I thought you liked me?
Sheikahmon: You mean you actually [i]care[/i] that I like you? (Runs up and kisses him, smack on the... face) :flaming:it, why'd you turn away?
(big fight ensues)
Posted
It could could be just youuuuuu....I've got a new habit now. great. :therock: I'm continuously stretching words!!!! *smacks herself* ARGHH!
So are we gonna talk about something or what?
Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
i'm in this "yu-gi-oh! fan club thing"
my fav. cards are: Exzodia! Blue Eyes(including Altiumite(however you spell it) Dark Magican, Summoned Skull and Gaia the fierce knight!!!
hehehe, not really good at spelling 1 word.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Age: 14
Favorite Monster: Dark Magician
Favorite Character: Kaiba and Pegasus
Favorite card: ummm... not sure...
Card I can realte to: ummm... Dark Magician?
Favorite Episode: a few of them are:
-the one where Joey duels Keith
-any episode where Pegasus duels somebody (Yugi or Kaiba, especially Yugi)
-the episode where Kaiba visits that Egyptian exhibit and sees what has happened in the past...
But I think my favorite is the one where Joey duels Keith... CHEATER!!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...