Wormmon's Tamer Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I think since there's a Dramon Guild in the Digimon section there should be a Dragon Guild here. Put: Your favorite Dragon That is what you will be known as in this thread. If someone else picks your favorite, just put a number after it. Example: Say your favorite is the BlackSkull Dragon. You can still use it, just put a "2" after it. Or 3,4,5... I am The Blue Eyes Toon Dragon. If we get someone in here who can make banners with the Dragons on it, that would be great!
Genkai Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 i am seiyaryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!munky marfy pop tarts.
Jay Jay Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 hmmmm.....i will be the red eyes black metal dragon!!!!
John2 Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 Yalls Dragons are good and all, but none of them can stand up to mine. My Dragon is the Scariest, Strongest, Toughest Dragon of them all! The all powerful Petit Dragon!!!! [IMG]http://store1.yimg.com/I/pokeorder_1706_73836891[/IMG]
Wolf Maximas13 Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 i'll take the red eyes black dragon. so what are we going to be doing in this guild?
Darkmoon Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 I'll join for the sake of joining. I wanted to be the pitit dragon.... Can I be something related to dragons then? Great! I'll be the Lord of D (d obviously standing for dragons):D. Bow down to your master! Lol...j/k
DeathBug Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Ha Ha! Someone may have put Red Eyes Black Dragon, but I'll put my *second* favorite Dragon: Kourmi Dragon! Okay, now what happens?
Mina Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Ok, I'll join. Hope this lasts longer than Dramon guild. I'll be Curse of Dragon.
John2 Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i] [B]That isn't scarey, it's cute! [/B][/QUOTE] Cute? CUTE? He's the scariest thing since Marilyn Manson. He's pure evil I tell ya, PURE EVIL!:devil: All beware the Petit Dragons!
Jeebs Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i] [B]I'll join for the sake of joining. I wanted to be the pitit dragon.... Can I be something related to dragons then? Great! I'll be the Lord of D (d obviously standing for dragons):D. Bow down to your master! Lol...j/k [/B][/QUOTE] You can still be Petit Dragon. Just put a 2 after it. I'll be be Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon 2.
Lady Darkness Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]huh? cool! this is awesome and besides that i just love dragons and that's becuase.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]I'm chinese American and i just love alot of legends/tales/stories about Dragons![/COLOR] :devil: [COLOR=royalblue]Besides that i'm Lady of Dragons...hehehehe j/k i dunno what i like maybe harpies lady pet dragon or the dragon master or the mysic dragon...........[/COLOR] :devil:
BondFanatic Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 I'll be the Master of Dragon Knight. Can that be considered a dragon? If not, I'll be the Serpent Knight Dragon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now