Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]While I also miss Titus the comedy show, I won't go into that (yes, you all are welcome ^_^)

As for the movie Titus. . . I LOVE IT! It was the first Shakespeare movie that I really got and actually watched the whole way through. Anthony Hopkins was brilliant in that movie. The whole movie seemed to flow really well, and the setting of time that they used - a somewhat retro era rome? - oh well ^_^

My favorite scene had to be where Titus' daughter was standing on a tree trunk in a white dress, cross armed with a few tree branches in her hands. Her uncle finds her, and asks what's wrong, and she just looks at him with very sad eyes. He further insists and she opens her mouth to speak . . . blood poors from her mouth, spilling on the ground. (her tongue was cut out, thus, why she was bleeding from her mouth). That scene was just. .amazing.

Sadly, I can't remember names in the movie, I have only seen it twice. I will be getting this movie on DVD soon enough though =) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I really enjoyed this movie. It was a very strange but amusing version of Shakespears Titus Andronicus (my favourite Shakespear play.) The thing I liked most about the movie is that it is almost word for word the play.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...