Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 hey Cera, u mean that really silly one?
*Dj-Joe* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 my two fav movies are ninja scroll and gladiator[not the one with the romans,but the boxing one cuba gooding jr.] if anyone else knows whos what im talkin bout pm me!
Sara Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]hey Cera, u mean that really silly one? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know if you think it's silly or not. The screenplay was based off a satire by Morgenstern.....
Frankie5 Angels Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]the godfather, casino, and goodfelles are my fave films, they absolutely rule! [/B][/QUOTE] Right on! You rock man!But, you left one out, Scarface. My personal favorite is the godfather part one.
tursi Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Star wars(all)............um....Plannet of the apes(all the old ones)..........fantasia(old one) and neverending story(all)
gundamcat17 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 AKIRA Ghost in the shell Saving private ryan Good mourning vietnam The matrix Hackers{its cheesy but a good one to laugh at} Crouching tiger hidden dragon The legend of drunken master who am i
Shagoky Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Starship Troopers (I love gore :tasty: ) The Relic The Long Kiss Goodnight Leathal Weapon 4 Romeo Must Die Ace Ventura 1 & 2 Rush Hour 2 Who Am I? @_@ Yeah I liked that too Rumble in The Bronx The Mummy 1 & 2 The Fast and the Furious (Vin Diesel *droolie*) Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom Willow (Val Kilmar *droolie*) Return of the Jedi Scary Movie Eraser aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I think thats it :D
Shagoky Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Oops, I forgot The People Under The Stairs, True Lies, ID4 and Friday 1 & 2
Baby Kiwi Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]The true nerd in me loves Star Wars. The whole trilogy, basically. Though Episode 5 is my absolute favorite ("Luke, [i]I[/i] am you father." ring a bell?) ;) :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson] Haha! You loser!! J/K Whatever happened to My Neighbor Totoro, or Ever After?? Those are awesome movies!! :D :tasty:[/COLOR]
Justin Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Gladiator is my all time favorite...then Braveheart...then the Highlander series(except for Highlander 2 renegade version... idiotic) Justin, the original [i]Kamikaze[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now