Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my two fav movies are ninja scroll and gladiator[not the one with the romans,but the boxing one cuba gooding jr.] if anyone else knows whos what im talkin bout pm me!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]hey Cera, u mean that really silly one? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know if you think it's silly or not. The screenplay was based off a satire by Morgenstern.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]the godfather, casino, and goodfelles are my fave films, they absolutely rule! [/B][/QUOTE]


Right on! You rock man!But, you left one out, Scarface. My personal favorite is the godfather part one.
Posted
AKIRA
Ghost in the shell
Saving private ryan
Good mourning vietnam
The matrix
Hackers{its cheesy but a good one to laugh at}
Crouching tiger hidden dragon
The legend of drunken master
who am i
Posted
Starship Troopers (I love gore :tasty: )
The Relic
The Long Kiss Goodnight
Leathal Weapon 4
Romeo Must Die
Ace Ventura 1 & 2
Rush Hour 2
Who Am I? @_@ Yeah I liked that too
Rumble in The Bronx
The Mummy 1 & 2
The Fast and the Furious (Vin Diesel *droolie*)
Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom
Willow (Val Kilmar *droolie*)
Return of the Jedi
Scary Movie
Eraser
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I think thats it :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]The true nerd in me loves Star Wars. The whole trilogy, basically. Though Episode 5 is my absolute favorite ("Luke, [i]I[/i] am you father." ring a bell?) ;) :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=crimson] Haha! You loser!! J/K Whatever happened to My Neighbor Totoro, or Ever After?? Those are awesome movies!! :D :tasty:[/COLOR]
Posted
Gladiator is my all time favorite...then Braveheart...then the Highlander series(except for Highlander 2 renegade version... idiotic)

Justin, the original [i]Kamikaze[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...