Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How many people think they got their guesses right on the Power Level charts?
I know that, yes, no power levels could be determined after the Daizenshuus ended, but there's NO HARM in taking a guess. I've seen lots of people say that they won't even estimate them cause they are scared of what people will say or do.

I know that they are petty multimedia, but it can be quite fun to compose, I have composed one (Part of my website), and it took me quite a while. Click the link below to see it, and if you want, make your own (Using your own values), and we can compare what people think.[URL=http://www.sigma-it.co.uk/kneekos_dbz_rpg/_Multimedia/Power%20Levels.htm]Power Level Chart[/URL]
Posted
Any power level chart after the Trunks saga is just a guess, as you probably know, and no one should really pay attention because uite frankly, the reason they got rid of them is because no one cares. Power Levels are pretty stupid... why bother watching a fight between loser 2 and loser 2 when you already know loser 2 will win because his power level is more. Boring....
Posted
what site? Cause I only used the ones up to the Trunks Saga and then guessed the rest, completely by myself, if that other site had the same ones, they either took mine, or it's complete coincidence.
Posted
Your highest power says Goku reached 1 billion yet the number itself is 1 Trillion. It does that all over the place too. :devil:

Plus I think Ive seen these powers some else too.:p
Posted
what site was it, the URL would help as well.
And as you American's wouldn't know, that number IS 1 billion...

1,000,000,000 - One Thousand Million
1,000 - 1 Thousand
x 1,000,000 - 1 Million
= one thousand million

1,000,000,000,000 - 1 billion
1,000,000 - 1 million
x 1,000,000 - 1 million
= 1 billion
Cause we all know 1 million is a thousand thousand, so naturally, a billion is a million million.a Trillion, is a billion billion -
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Posted
[color=indigo]This is the first time I've ever seen someone say Kakarot's final powerlevel is one trillion. It has always been one billion for me, and the vast majority of people I've talked to about it have said one billion as well, the rest didn't really know/care.[/color]
Posted
I DID SAY IT WAS 1 BILLION!!

[QUOTE]Goku (After Merging with Black Star Shenron (Li) and Absorbing all 7 Dragon Balls): 1,000,000,000,000 (Thats Right Boys and Girls it?s Estimated and Rumoured at 1 BILLION! But We'll Never Know the Truth!)[/QUOTE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kneeko Artilles[/i]
[B]I DID SAY IT WAS 1 BILLION!![/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I was referring to Foredaddy. No need to get all frustrated-like.[/color]
Posted
I really thought that we were all semi-knowledgable enough about dragon ball to know power levels mean nothing. especially when referenced in numbers.

oh well.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kneeko Artilles [/i]
[B]what site was it, the URL would help as well.
And as you American's wouldn't know, that number IS 1 billion...

1,000,000,000 - One Thousand Million
1,000 - 1 Thousand
x 1,000,000 - 1 Million
= one thousand million

1,000,000,000,000 - 1 billion
1,000,000 - 1 million
x 1,000,000 - 1 million
= 1 billion
Cause we all know 1 million is a thousand thousand, so naturally, a billion is a million million.a Trillion, is a billion billion -
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, that number is [i]both[/i] a billion and a trillion. You're using the standard European high numbers, while Foredaddy is using the American standard. I really hate international numerical differences...

1,000,000,000,000 is called a billion in Europe and a trillion in America. This is why scientists use exponents, instead.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Any power level chart after the Trunks saga is just a guess, as you probably know, and no one should really pay attention because uite frankly, the reason they got rid of them is because no one cares. Power Levels are pretty stupid... why bother watching a fight between loser 2 and loser 2 when you already know loser 2 will win because his power level is more. Boring.... [/B][/QUOTE]

He said it all. There isn't much more to it. It would take all the mystery out of guessing who is stronger than who, especially when Majin Vegeta and Goku fight. By the way, I think goku is stronger in that fight. He could also go to Super Saiyan Jin 3 too remember? So yeah.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]Actually, that number is [i]both[/i] a billion and a trillion. You're using the standard European high numbers, while Foredaddy is using the American standard. I really hate international numerical differences...

1,000,000,000,000 is called a billion in Europe and a trillion in America. This is why scientists use exponents, instead. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok. I get it now. :devil:
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
i got one query about Goku's last power level. I have seen it on many power level charts, how can anyone say his power level. He doesnt do anything when absorb with he, he his sleeping at the time and he his in his kid form.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]maybe its jsut me but iv always thought there is no such thing as a htousand million. It goes to 999 million the goes to 1 billion :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

That's the difference between European Standard and American Standard.
1,000,000,000 is a thousand million in Europe and a billion in America.

What's now called the American standard originated in France and has always been used through America. France switched to the European standard in the 1940s, leaving the Americas with what is now an American standard for counting numbers past a million. America doesn't have a "thousand million" like Europe does. There's also a huge difference between European and American trillions. This makes international trade tough among countries that use different counting standards.

I may sound like a know-it-all, but I only just looked it up a couple days ago, when I read Kneeko say 1,000,000,000 was a thousand million. :babble:
Posted
thanx for that, I actually wondered why that was, but anyway, I'm English and that's why it is 1 billion to me, and besides that, if you think the digits are wrong, there's alway swording next to it so you can make sure you get what it is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...