Semjaza Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 I have to get this wallpaper done for the Yu-Gi-Oh section rather soon... Unfortunately, I know little of the show, but I have been studying up on it so I can make a worthy wallpaper. I was planning on doing a few, but the one I am concentrating on is a Yugi/Yami Yuki (I don't quite understand the difference between the two, maybe someone here can explain for me) vs. Seto Kaiba. From talking to people Yugi seems as though he uses this Blue Eyes - White Dragon card a lot... But what does Seto use? I've found a lot of images of him using what appears to be the same card. Is there another card he uses often that I am better off using? Any other ideas that might help with this wallpaper would be appreciated. I don't want to make something that totally reverses what happens in the show. I attached an image of Blue Eyes - White Dragon that I am working on. The coloring is not done yet, but I am planning on putting it in the wallpaper. Thanks for any help :).
Hyper Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Yugi uses the Dark Magician and Seto uses the dragon.:)
Semjaza Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 What does this Dark Magician look like so I can find some shots to go by? Also, this is for sure the dragon Seto uses? I've also found shots of a few similiar ones. Hopefully he uses the one attached... lol
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 yes that's the dragon that kaiba uses. :)
Semjaza Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 Alright, thanks :). Time to draw more of these things...bleh.
SSJ Pud Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Hmm heres a good pic of dark magician, and Yami Yuki is the spirt that resides in Yugis millenium puzzle (i thnk)
Alex Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Actually, there are better cards that Seto and Yugi use... Like Seto's Blue eyes ultimate dragon and Yugi's Magician of Black Chaos(Chaos Mage).[IMG]http://www.yugiohkingofgames.com/images/monsters/big/blue_eyes_ultimate_dragon.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.yugiohkingofgames.com/images/monsters/big/magician_of_black_chaos.gif[/IMG]
Hyper Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 I'd use those pictures. Or you could use the God Cards! But those are so hard to find pictures of..
Semjaza Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 Yeah, I've seen that 3 headed dragon... I figured I'd make use of it in a second wallpaper. Adam asked me to do a few, but we'll see what happens lol. The creatures in this show are pretty cool looking, I'm surprised. Didn't expect much out of this show honestly, but it sounds pretty good. Does anyone have an image of Dark Magician that shows the front of that hat he wears? I only have a full image of it from the back, and I cannot tell what it's supposed to look like in the front. It's making it very hard for me to do in Illustrator lol.
Alex Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [img]http://www.yugiohkingofgames.com/images/monsters/big/dark_magician.gif[/img] Is this what you wanted?
Semjaza Posted October 6, 2002 Author Posted October 6, 2002 I'm already working with that one... I have most of it drawn, but the front of his hat was a problem since I don't know what it looks like. ShyGuy helped me out though, so thanks :). I wanted to add the top of him to that image, I'm still working on it, but hope to add it to the one I'm doing right this minute lol.
MaceDavis Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 if you make a picture of the dark magician you should use a battle pic against blue eyes and if you use the episode guide YOU GUYS have then you can make one, along with alot of other pics but if you need any picture help IM me or Mail me or what ever I'm always on making a new thing in my old art program like everyday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now