Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
On the Legendary Heroes episode #3 it was obvious Mai likes Joey. On the subject. I feel bad for Pegasus too. He had a good life with a neat girlfriend, then poof. Poor Pegasus. My friend hates him though for locking Kaiba's soul inside that wierd card.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Darkness [/i]
[B][color=blue] Ha! I dunno if u have seen the last episodes.... But pegasus is TOTALLY out of the picture... Bakura isn't in there too! I wonder if the villians WILL come back and see if pegasus had died or something.. But besides that Seto Kabia...what's with him? i dun get it he's always acting mean to any1 he meets besides his brother Mokuba.. but i've heard that Seto has a crush on Joey and Mai has a crush on Joey... Some1 tell me that's NOT true! >.< [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] NONONO!! That's not true. Kaiba has a crush on Joey's sister, Serenity. Maybe you got it mixed up. And besides even if it was true, do you actually think that KidsWB would actually air that?? ROFL Fat chance.. Ya it's clear that Mai likes Joey...* :flaming: then :cussing: * She's stealing my Joey... :( LOL. Though it's really nice that she cried when the evil people destroyed Joey in that Ep. *thinks*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeAddict [/i]
[B]NONONO!! That's not true. Kaiba has a crush on Joey's sister, Serenity. Maybe you got it mixed up. And besides even if it was true, do you actually think that KidsWB would actually air that?? ROFL Fat chance..[/B][/QUOTE]


Anime,Seto doesn't have a crush on Joey's sister.BECAUSE THAT'S MESSED UP!!!!!!!!KAIBA DIDN'T EVEN MEET OR SEEN JOEY'S SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The show is getting messed up, after Yugi's Defeat,I saw 4 SOUL CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!It should show only 2.Unless it was 2 spare ones.....but still..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]Actually, Tristan has a crush on Serenity. [/B][/QUOTE]


You could Easily prove that.

Batle city saga *hint hint*

*MIGHT BE A SPOILER!!!!*










Throughout the Battle City episodes,Tristin goes to the hospital and stay with Serenity with his laptop.The laptop is for the Battle City records.When Serenity is fully recovered,Mai takes a role by Driving Tristin and Serenity to Joey.(Mai is a really crazy driver)






*end Spoiler*
Posted
Hmm. Anyone for Bakura? Even when not in Yami form? If I had to follow around one of the guys form Yu-Gi-Oh it'd be him. Or maybe Joey.

Anyway, we should be getting back to the topic. I don't think Pegasus is out for good. He was defeated way too early in the series to not stage a comeback. It wouldn't make sense to have someone who's such an important character in the first 20 episodes or so and then just cut him out COMPLETELY. It's silly. I hope we see him again. If nothing else, in flashbacks and such.

So he really wasn't totally evil, then, if he was motivated by love. But, he was prepared to trap three souls in limbo forever to get Cecelia back. I like him, but as to whether he's good or bad... the jury's still out on that one.
Posted
Thats what I was reffering to, G/S/B.

Joey once calls the hospital to see how his siter is doing, and Tristan answeres the phone. Tristan wanted to see if she is cute or not, and then Joey finds out and gets kinda mad..lol

Mai and her driving...
Posted
I'm for Yami/Bakura. I'd follow him around too.

As for Pegasus, I still they should have show the creator around the end of the season or whatever, and have him and Yugi go at eachother for higher stakes than Cecelia.
Posted
Who in their right mind what feel sorry for that evil doer?!!(doer? do-er? erg stupid word!) He steals peoples souls, watches cartoons when he is around 30 yrs old, taunts them, then proceeds to torture them. *ahem* Croquet made a mistake ad then Peggy said "do i need to lock you in the tower...again?" YEEK! EVIL! PURE EVIL! Heck I have enough info. to write an essay on this. But just when you think he's human, he does something that makes you want to wring his neck.
Posted
I guess that Millenium Eye corruptted him in a way.
Having that much power (Even though its not very mcuh compared to toer characters) may be a little tempting.
But his motives were pure. But his way of going about that really wasn't...
Posted
hey hyper ur kinda wrong wen u say hes weaker then the others.... pegasus was VERY POWERFUL before he faught yugi... DIDNT U HEAR THAT HE HAD TOTALY MASTERED HES MILLENIUM EYE. he could have easily taken yami bakura on in a "magic war" if he hadn't been weaken....
i stil feel sry for him even tho he would have taken yugi's soul if he had won..............
Posted
I bet Yami bakura would kill pergasus in the shadow thing even if he wasnt weakend. I mean think about this is a spirit who has lived for like ever I bet Yami Bakura would win.
Posted
i guess soo iggy..

but dont get me wrong i am not smashing bakura.
I like bakura alot HE SO AWSOME hes voice and he does smart sutff hehe im just saying he took an advantage on pegasus
Posted
Peagsus is kinda cool, i mean the power of his millennium eye and all. I will NEVER forgive him for what he did to my poor Seto :(. Not only did he steal his soul and his brothers soul, but he made him accept help from that puny, stupid midget*shivers*.
Posted
Seriously. I'm all for seeing Pegasus return so Kaiba can actually beat him this time, but when you make fun of Yugi... think about it. If Yugi didn't exist, would Kaiba be the same person he is today? Well... probably. But then he wouldn't have a rival as great as Yugi. Besides, little Yugi is so cute! ^^P But please, Ya)\/(I-YuGI, lay off on the caps. Capital letters on a computer screen hurt my eyes.
Posted
[COLOR=green]I hated Pegesus. His cards were cool, but I thought he was an idiot. Bakura, well he had that milleunian thing, so he was like ofrced to be bad. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...