Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lol, SirC, wtf are you doing on these forums? :cool:

See ya at Decs meet next week

And in defense to myself

Don't forget, Veggy is Number 1 in Brum, believe

Gokents, SirC very much knows his stuff
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirCanealot
Posted
gokents your not forgiven. I demand Lemon Merang Pie before I will even forgive the likes of thee!

Veggy: I felt the need to step in and stem the trash talking haha.

I should go to france. I'd instantly no.1 in the country the minute I step into france. Bwhahaha.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Lol, SirC, wtf are you doing on these forums? :cool:



Don't forget, Veggy is Number 1 in Brum, believe

[/B][/QUOTE]


excuse you..........

your no.1 in brum. i dont think so!

i know sephiroth personally, n i dont think ur number 1 in brum!

AV n ME own you

Bwahhahaha
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zax [/i]
[B]excuse you..........

your no.1 in brum. i dont think so!

i know sephiroth personally, n i dont think ur number 1 in brum!

AV n ME own you

Bwahhahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

You wish, if you own me then why is it you are not rated?

A (Myself) may be able to beat B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, and Y but loses to Z (You) sometimes, whereas you can only beat A a few times and lose to the rest

Catch my drift? So don't get cocky
Posted
Ok, I stand down on the subject of who is who in the tekken world.

You guys can fight over whos best.

Also sircanealot, if my honest apoligy wasnt enough... but if you were replying with that to be funny, than Im glad we can all get along. (I would never give you a lemon marange pie, my fat *** would eat it long before it made it to you)

But I do want to bring up the idea that this is a tekken discussion, not just, Im better than you back and forth.

So the question is...

Do you guys actually have anything to discuss or is this thread dead?
Posted
the reason im not that recognised, iz coz i dont travel around to play tekken, like you! but dont worry, i will start getting recognition after decs's tournament! everyone will get to know then!

now u stop being cocky!

plz, before used to bust me up in tekken! but not know, N U KNOW DAT!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]

So the question is...

Do you guys actually have anything to discuss or is this thread dead? [/B][/QUOTE]
Thread is dead, all the serious tekken discussion is at tekken zaibatsu, we can't really discuss a game where everyone else on OB doesn't understand the tekken legend which is what we use to describe moves, combos, etc
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]...everyone else on OB doesn't understand the tekken legend which is what we use to describe moves, combos, etc ...[/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]You said it..
I don't even know what the star symbol means on the command list[/b]

Tell meh wise UK champions!(Seriously)[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]You said it..
I don't even know what the star symbol means on the command list[/b]

Tell meh wise UK champions!(Seriously)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

It means Neutral

Basically, dont press or hold anything for a split second before continuing the rest of the move
Posted
[size=1]I got some videos off of KaZaA and some of the stuff they do is crazy. I mean, they pull the longest combos ever. It is this reason I am rating myself a 4. Some of the people that were talking earlier in the thread seemed clueless. I won't mention any names, but I bet lots of people would get raped by the guys a TZ. After seeing Mad Dog Jin, or something like that, I don't think I'll ever get past a 7. I am interested in entering a tourney in my area, but I can't find any. I suppose I could join TZ and look around, but what if I am horrible and they rag on me over and over. :p That would suck. ;) I clean up at the arcades, but those are just arcades.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][size=1]I got some videos off of KaZaA and some of the stuff they do is crazy. I mean, they pull the longest combos ever. It is this reason I am rating myself a 4. Some of the people that were talking earlier in the thread seemed clueless. I won't mention any names, but I bet lots of people would get raped by the guys a TZ. After seeing Mad Dog Jin, or something like that, I don't think I'll ever get past a 7. I am interested in entering a tourney in my area, but I can't find any. I suppose I could join TZ and look around, but what if I am horrible and they rag on me over and over. :p That would suck. ;) I clean up at the arcades, but htose are just arcades.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
You will not get better unless you play them, they may even teach you stuff

The tekken community is a pretty cool bunch, very few people that I actually dislike, so you have nothing to worry about
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have a question. In Tekken 4, do you just fight like all the other games, or do you have story mode. I do think I know the answer to that though.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
There is a story mode, which tells you the history of all of the characters.
Posted
You need an ftp program
Some match vids of me have been uploaded

You need an ftp program for this

kungen.twi.nu

Username: tekken

Password: gaylord

Go to the "upload" folder, 3 T4 matches for the moment, might upload one or two more tomorrow

Veggy (Paul) Vs Crunchy (Hwoarang)

Veggy (Paul) Vs Sackey (Kazuya)

Veggy (Paul) Vs Uganny (Yoshimitsu)

Tomorrow I will be uploading Veggy Vs Sackey 2 and possibly Veggy Vs Decs as well

Download them while you can, they will be deleted in 10 days time, please comment on them as well :)

And yes, I am Veggy, lol
Posted
I got Tekken 4 a couple of months ago. My favourite character is:demon: Kazuya:demon:. I have mastered most of his moves but I am still working on his 10-hit combos, I find them immpossibe. I rate myself at 8.
However I do have a problem with Yoshimitsu at stage 6. I have to sit up and really concentrate if i want to beat him. Once I beat him I can relax.
Another thing, don't you find Tekken force mode way too hard. The furthest I have ever got is when you have to fight Kazuya. Has anyone finished it?

Regards
Blade :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blade [/i]
[B]I got Tekken 4 a couple of months ago. My favourite character is:demon: Kazuya:demon:. I have mastered most of his moves but I am still working on his 10-hit combos, I find them immpossibe. I rate myself at 8.
However I do have a problem with Yoshimitsu at stage 6. I have to sit up and really concentrate if i want to beat him. Once I beat him I can relax.
Another thing, don't you find Tekken force mode way too hard. The furthest I have ever got is when you have to fight Kazuya. Has anyone finished it?

Regards
Blade :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

OMFG

I dont mean to offend you or anything but you cannot rate yourself a 8 if you have trouble doing a 10-hit combo believe me stop learning them now as they dont work against good players, you will be parried and punished for it, or did you not know that it is possible to parry/counter a move in tekken? Let me guess, you didnt even know you can run up the wall to attack, lol
Posted
Very true Twinzam.

Well, I have been playing Tekken alot more lately and I think I am up to a 6. :p Or I'm getting there. I have mastered many juggles, some of which I created. I know all of Kazuya's moves, and lots of combos. I went to the arcade last week, and nobody could beat me. :p I played untill I had to leave. But, keep in mind they weren't "serious" Tekken players. Just local arcade junkies. :p Eh, I'll probably join TZ sometime in January or Febuary. Just want to make sure I am up to their level first. :)
Posted
-.o I'm probably not nearly as good as many of you are in Tekken, whether it be Tekken tag or 4, but I'm sure i'd give you all a run for your money in more of the old school Fighting games such as street fighter or mortal combat, or even in the arcade for matter of fact -.+. Blah as for crazy combos a while back I was at the arcade, and man that was some tite **** some people were pulling off in the jumbo Tekken Tag machine *.*
Posted
I don't think you can really criticise anyone in this topic for the simple fact that my mate has Tekken 4 and he knows all the moves, combos and counter attacks, but I can still pick up sneaky victories over him. You can rate yourself what you want, but it's really whats happens on the day as you may have bad luck or good. I just attack people when it looks like they are powering up for a big move/combo thing. If you class yourself as good knowing all the moves then i would rate myself a one then lol. I can still win though that's what counts for me, because then I get to laugh at who I beat :D.
Posted
If you try to get onto the ftp server and it is not working then chances are the username and password has been changed

If this is so then type *** as username and *** as password

Damn its filtered, it was supposed to say a s s
Posted
Damn, I thought Auto-Save would be on already. I completed the story mode of Kazuya, Hwoarang, and Pual. And it didn't save. Now I have to do them all over! Ah, whatever it's all in good fun. Tekken Force mode is pretty awesome. It gets [b]real[/b] old, [b]real[/b] fast, but I just love it. Eh, I am not really sure what is happening at the end of the story mode while playing as Kazuya. I know Devil took control of his body or something, but why was he sucking that stuff out of Jin? And why was it in his body? In case you can't tell I haven't followed the story. I just like kicking the crap out of people. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B]Damn, I thought Auto-Save would be on already. I completed the story mode of Kazuya, Hwoarang, and Pual. And it didn't save. Now I have to do them all over! Ah, whatever it's all in good fun. Tekken Force mode is pretty awesome. It gets [b]real[/b] old, [b]real[/b] fast, but I just love it. Eh, I am not really sure what is happening at the end of the story mode while playing as Kazuya. I know Devil took control of his body or something, but why was he sucking that stuff out of Jin? And why was it in his body? In case you can't tell I haven't followed the story. I just like kicking the crap out of people. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

When Kazuya was killed 20 years ago he lost half of his devil gene, which made its way later to his son, Jin.

Kazuya wants to get his other half back in order to become a complete devil, thats why you see him sucking that "stuff" out of Jin, he is regaining his other half
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I just got the Wonderful Tekken 4 today. It blows my head off. I have already unlocked two hidden charcters. Well, there not that hidden. Anyway, the game is superb. I have masterd Jin's moves, and also Hworang. Whats weird though, is that Hworang's hair is much different than it looks when it loads for a battle, and when your fighting the battle. All 'n' all, this game is great. It has 2 classic charcters that I know of, King, and Law. King, well looks much different.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I just got the Wonderful Tekken 4 today. It blows my head off. I have already unlocked two hidden charcters. Well, there not that hidden. Anyway, the game is superb. I have masterd Jin's moves, and also Hworang. Whats weird though, is that Hworang's hair is much different than it looks when it loads for a battle, and when your fighting the battle. All 'n' all, this game is great. It has 2 classic charcters that I know of, King, and Law. King, well looks much different.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Can you do the juggles with jin that takes more than 50% of your energy bar. That move gets you a easy victory.

ON TZ every one says that King is a low tier character but I prove them all wrong
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]

ON TZ every one says that King is a low tier character but I prove them all wrong [/B][/QUOTE]

No you don't, because when you fight Jin you have to play 50 times as hard in order to win, Jin just needs to do JFLS twice in a match to win

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...