Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=rainbow] Yay!!!!!!!!!I finally have 500 posts!!!!!!!!!I finnally get to use my Steelix avatar here....Whoooo hooooooo!!!!! I'd like to thank my mom, and my dad and......[/color]
Posted
*looks at him like he is an idoit monkey*........
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
wow, ya got 500 posts, well whoop de ****ing do! :flaming:

hows about trying to get 3000+ like nerdsy, safer, thimoc and ultima did, thats something to celebrate about, not a measly 500 :mad:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
aiight, I'll let him bask in his 500 post joy :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]aiight, I'll let him bask in his 500 post joy :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Thank u. And thank u too, Ice Dragon.;) I apreciate it.[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
don't thank me, thank god I have such a pi$$ed off attitude :mad:
Guest firemac
Posted
congrats MAtt. D for reaching 500 and getting a custom avatar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...