Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yay!!!!!!!!!I finally have 500 posts!!!!!!!!!I finnally get to use my Steelix avatar here....Whoooo hooooooo!!!!! I'd like to thank my mom, and my dad and......[/color]
Guest Tyco Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 *looks at him like he is an idoit monkey*........
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 wow, ya got 500 posts, well whoop de ****ing do! :flaming: hows about trying to get 3000+ like nerdsy, safer, thimoc and ultima did, thats something to celebrate about, not a measly 500 :mad:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 ok u admitted to be an a$$hole in one of those posts, n i respect that (well, sorta) dont kill his joy
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 aiight, I'll let him bask in his 500 post joy :rolleyes:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i got a 100 more to go, but im not really gonna go nutz about it
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]aiight, I'll let him bask in his 500 post joy :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Thank u. And thank u too, Ice Dragon.;) I apreciate it.[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 don't thank me, thank god I have such a pi$$ed off attitude :mad:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Thank u. And thank u too, Ice Dragon.;) I apreciate it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ur welcome
ArcticLynx Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 MATT I TOTALLY agree with you about mystic gohan... hes a bastard. we|| to me he is at least... copying me |ong ago on the o|d boards... Location: home...
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 congrats MAtt. D for reaching 500 and getting a custom avatar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now