zidane11 Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 This is a hilarious movie I found on the net with mario in it. Even if you're not a mario fan then you will still like it. It's about 800 kilobytes but it's worth it. I have dsl so it wasn't much of a problem for me. [url]http://www.videogamedc.com/Movies/MDM2/mdm2.html[/url]
Tigervx Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 lol, thats hecka funny, a DJing kupa. That got good animation to!
Guest Matt Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=red][b]OLD OLD OLD!!!! seen it a long time ago, and I don't even think it's all that funny.[/b][/color]
zidane11 Posted October 7, 2002 Author Posted October 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]OLD OLD OLD!!!! seen it a long time ago, and I don't even think it's all that funny.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Of course. It was made a couple years ago. I never said it was new or anything.
Deedlit Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=green]lol I don't know much to say about that, but it's alright. ^_^[/color]
Dan L Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 There are some fairly good movie downloads at this site: [url]http://www.tribalgeneration.com/living_funstuff_downloads.shtml[/url] I think some of them are pretty old.. like "Why sumo is better than karate", illustrated by two cats.. This one's my favorite: [url]http://www.tribalgeneration.co.uk/downloads/granny.zip[/url]
Mitch Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 [color=red] What's up with all of these link threads recently? First off this should be in the Mario forum, second off, spam is against the rules. If you must commercial advertise, use your sig, that's what it's for.[/color]
Recommended Posts