Williemartin78 Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Hey everybody, I cannot get any of the avitars to work and I can't upload any avitars so I was wondering if anybody can explain to me what is going on.
Devoreon Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 the otaku avitars dont work for me, and if u load ur own its size has to be 80 by 80
BabyGirl Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 [color=deeppink]If you need help making an avatar then I'm sure there are quite a few people around here who would be willing to help create one. Just ask around :)[/color]
Williemartin78 Posted October 8, 2002 Author Posted October 8, 2002 Ok, is there anybody who would be willing to help me make an avitar? Thanks everybody, I'm still kind of new to this page
Charles Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 There is a banner/avatar request forum towards the bottom of the main page...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now