Devoreon Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 can some one tell me what deck to buy the shadow fang in? its the wolf infront of the full moon, i dont remember if shadow fang is its name or not
Alexander Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Ah...you mean *Silver Fang*. It's in Yugi's Starter Deck and the LOB series.
Devoreon Posted October 8, 2002 Author Posted October 8, 2002 yeah thanks, i would already have it but i couldnt trade for it
Hyper Posted October 9, 2002 Posted October 9, 2002 Why trade for Silver Fang? Its weak and not worth much..
Guest Kendogarurumon Posted October 10, 2002 Posted October 10, 2002 hes right, i dont even know how to play, i just like the wolves and dragons/dinosaurs, iv only got 3 cards though
Digital Monster Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kendogarurumon [/i] [B]hes right, i dont even know how to play, i just like the wolves and dragons/dinosaurs, iv only got 3 cards though [/B][/QUOTE] Just to point out that [I]he[/I] is actually a [I]she[/I].
MaceDavis Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 I DO collect cards ALOT, and my whole entire deck is filled with cards that look cool, thas jus my stile
Hyper Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 ha same with my friends. There all like that. But they dont even now how to build a deck, in there case its stacking cards, "Oh this looks good, I'll put it in," Thats why they always lose.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now