Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
can some one tell me what deck to buy the shadow fang in? its the wolf infront of the full moon, i dont remember if shadow fang is its name or not
Guest Kendogarurumon
Posted
hes right, i dont even know how to play, i just like the wolves and dragons/dinosaurs, iv only got 3 cards though
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kendogarurumon [/i]
[B]hes right, i dont even know how to play, i just like the wolves and dragons/dinosaurs, iv only got 3 cards though [/B][/QUOTE]
Just to point out that [I]he[/I] is actually a [I]she[/I].
Posted
ha same with my friends.
There all like that.

But they dont even now how to build a deck, in there case its stacking cards, "Oh this looks good, I'll put it in,"
Thats why they always lose.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...