Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 ever tried using the DDR dance pad for any other games. well i have. i used it in these games: final bout dbz legends tekken 1, 2, 3, n 4 its a good workout but its pretty confusing
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 nope, ain't used it for anything else
RicoTranzrig Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I used it for that olympics game on PSone...it's a lot easier than using the controller on some of the track&field games. I used it on GT2 also, but I kept spinning out.
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 could I ask how you could have used the pad for tekken 4? a game which has not been released yet? or are you talking about tekken tag.... I have never thought of using the pad for anything but ddr, I guess I'll give tekken 3 a go later on....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]could I ask how you could have used the pad for tekken 4? a game which has not been released yet? or are you talking about tekken tag.... I have never thought of using the pad for anything but ddr, I guess I'll give tekken 3 a go later on.... [/B][/QUOTE] whoops yeah, it was tekken tag my bad i keep getting those two confused
Sephiroth Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 man, tekken 3 is confusing with the dance pad, although it is a pretty good workout....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 ever try the twisted metal games (excluding black)????? ur a sitting duck since theres no manueverability
RicoTranzrig Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 LOL, try bushido blade, eirghiz(sp?), and Tobal 1...absolutley no control and instant death.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now