starlight Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Mario: Yoshi and I shall-a go back to the Mushroom kingdom to guard-a Peach's Palace Yoshi: Yeah! What he said. As partners were sticking togthwer Mario: togetwer? Yoshi: Hey dont make fun of how I talk! Mario: Calm-a down Yoshi!
Sui Generis Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 [i]Fox continued to doge Peach's attacks. A sweatdrop rolled on his forhead. He tried ducking on way but Peach's hand cuaght his cheek sending him flying. Fox sat up rubbing his cheek[/i] "Jeez lady why can't you fight like that when a Bowser shows up!?" [i]Fox grinned then stood up twitching his tail read to run. Peach turned and ignroed fox then walked up to Sheik.[/i] Peach: "SO can we go now?" [i]Sheik sat there thinking for a moment then nodded. Fox seeing Sheik nod holstered his gun and motioned to Captain Falcon to come.[/i] "Hey Peachy seeing as how we're going to be walking with eachother we might as well be nice right?" Peach: "Well yeah I guess.." "Ok, in that case, don't worry I'll protect you if a scary little ant wants to kill you!" [i]Fox laughed, and everyone chuckled. Peach's face started turning red.[/i] "Uh..oh...listen Peachy...can I call you Peachy? I was just uh...joking!" [i]Peach then slapped Fox one time then started walking. Fox rubbed his cheek again and shook his head.[/i] "Jeez." Captain Folcan: You think you would learn you're lesson by now... [i]FOx laughed and the group began to walk towards their destination.[/i]
G/S/B Master Posted October 13, 2002 Posted October 13, 2002 Samus: I will take the pokemon world too... Ness: Me too When Samus and Ness reached to the pokemon world in Saffron city.... Samus: HOLY --- Ness: oh my.... over 100,000 Mewtwos and Bowsers were at Saffron city waiting for them to come. Samus: ........Ness.......get....Kirby...here.....right now... Ness: .....Sure.... Ness floats away slowly and catch up speed.While GannonDawf laughs while he was levatating down to the original Pokemon Arena. Real Gannondawf:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA fool,when that little brat comes back.He'll see that you're already dead by these clones. Samus: I don't think so. Real Gannondawf: DESTROY THE ENEMY CLONES!!!!!!!!!! THe Mewtwos and Bowser floats up to the arena. Samus: Must get that pokeball... Samus ran and caught it then release it,it was a blastoise. Samus: YES!!! The Blastoise shot the whole group with 100 Hydro Pumps which made them Flying and the Skyscrapers stopped the group. Samus: Only 10 Mewtwos and Bowser left standing. The remainings gets ready to battle Samus.While the others were struggling.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 *there in the middle of battle when* Mewtwo: time for me to fight. Marth and Roy: uh-oh. *they also slash out the last pikachu and pichu*
Impact Player Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 *Both Roy and Marth get there swords ready and charge full ahead but miss when Mewtwo transports it's self to the other side. Then he shoots a Psychic Ball towards Marth and Roy sending them to the edge* Marth: Roy hang on. Roy: I don't think I can last much longer I'm loosing grip. Marth: Roy just start pulling yourself up. *Roy begins pulling himself up and eventually he's about to stand up again and helps Marth out* Roy: I got you Marth. Marth: Thanks. *Mewtwo shoots another Psychic Blast in which Marth looks over Roy's back* Marth: Roy watch out!! Roy: Huh?! *Marth pushes Roy towards the ground but Marth gets hit with the Psychic Blast sending Marth away* Roy: Marth!!!!!!!!!!!
GotenksSSJ343 Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 Roy: Your gonna pay. *he quickly kills jigglypuff and jumps up and then double jumps right in front of mewtwo* Mewtwo: Wrong move. *he does a purple blast* Roy: wrong move Counter! *counters the attack knocking mewtwo down to the field* Roy: Marth keep him busy for a few seconds I have an idea. *begins charging up the fire blade while marth does some dolphin slashes* Marth: take this and this and THIS! Roy: done FIRE BLADE *and sends the slash towards mewtwo wether it hits or not theres going to be an explosion after.*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now