Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]my 100th posts *sniff* i love being a newbie [/B][/QUOTE] oh no not again, not with these posting reaching threads, I'm getting tired of this, well anyways, congrats, I already made it to 100
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]my 100th posts *sniff* i love being a newbie [/B][/QUOTE] Lol, once again I'm down under 100 posts XD! Oh well.... Why don't they just let us set our own titles, it's a feature they use a BMGf...
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Lol, once again I'm down under 100 posts XD! Oh well.... Why don't they just let us set our own titles, it's a feature they use a BMGf... [/B][/QUOTE] the infamous XD, is this enigma???
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Congrats , I think I might be there later today^^
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh no not again, not with these posting reaching threads, I'm getting tired of this, well anyways, congrats, I already made it to 100 [/B][/QUOTE] i'm proud to be a newbie and i post one at 100 500, and 1000
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] i'm proud to be a newbie and i post one at 100 500, and 1000 [/B][/QUOTE] ok, I'm never going to do that, well, maybe if I make it to 1,000 or 2,000, or 3,000, and well, you get the idea every thousand I might post a thread concerning my posts.
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I hate being a newbie , it stinks!I have already been down this road once!
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]i'll post a thread when i get 1111 posts[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I hate being a newbie , it stinks!I have already been down this road once! [/B][/QUOTE] i love being one again
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I hate being a newbie , it stinks!I have already been down this road once! [/B][/QUOTE] man who cares, it's not like it's going to change us permantely
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Congrats on your 100th posts Fish! [/B][/QUOTE] thank you
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hey no one congratualted me when I reached 100, hmph:mad:
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]hey no one congratualted me when I reached 100, hmph:mad: [/B][/QUOTE] umm because you didn't post a topic lol
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=blue][b] Congrats Fish! I only have 15 posts.....I better get posting![/color][/b]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=blue][b] Congrats Fish! I only have 15 posts.....I better get posting![/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] well you right very hight quality posts :)
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=blue][b] Congrats Fish! I only have 15 posts.....I better get posting![/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] could you please congrat. me on my reacing on 100 posts:(
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]well good for him! [/B][/QUOTE] was that supposed to be a compliment
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ooooo....who gives a crap about post count...
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i] [B]i would congradulate you but im not gonna [/B][/QUOTE] hey i am me still wanting me to re resister ehh???
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Ooooo....who gives a crap about post count... [/B][/QUOTE] some people, I guess, I somewhat care
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now