OtakuBoards

Make your own character

Cloud_Strife

Guest Deranged Gerbil
he'd be called deranged gerbil, he's be pi$$ed off all the time, and he'd look like shinji does in my avatar, except he'd look like that all the time

if i was to make a character hed have big *** hair and always say stuff like shibbyand i didnt no she was my cousin!!! and dude wheres my sandwich.he would always be eating,not just food but all kinds of stuff and never gain a pound! and he would fly around
beating up pll for no reason at all and on weekeneds he would
dj at local raves lol -JOE

hed prob have all the powers n techniges of perfect cell(which is everyone tecknigues)but he will look like a saiyan (with a tail) n not ugly.hell be a perfect person to match n with humans.

when he powers up to his tremendous powers hell do nothing but fight n blow up things.

but n his lower powers hell act like goku with the ego of vegeta n frieza.

Well, she'd be the char I always use in RPGs and stuff. Her name is Maxine Ananya she would have messy short blond hair, [COLOR=green]green[/COLOR] eyes and an evil grin. She would be a bit evil and always wer a black cloak. She would be from a race called the Soul Keepers who hate the Saiyansa but she is actually pretty ok. She would have more magical attacks than powerful and a black sword but she wouldn't be as good with it as Trunks is. Um.... discriptive ne?

Guest Trotenks
thats boering all the teqniuqes hed have no weeknesss. That no fun. My would be Trotenks. Miria no trunks fused with gotenks. Thats my character

well, his name would be oblivion, and he would look like [URL=http://www.geocities.com/topazwar/oblivion.jpg]this[/URL]! and he draws his energy from a stone located in his belt, which can morph shapes, into anything, even a hat :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][B]If you could make your own character to be in the Dragonball Series, what would his name be, what would he look like, and what would he act like?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]He'd look like any of my DBZ-related RPG characters..duh.[/SIZE]

id call my character......eiother..satan:devil: .. or bob....bob would look like gohan does (when hes grown up) but with purple hair...and bagggy clothes...and satan ..well whut does he usually look like....:devil: :devil: :flaming:

btw..(dont think im that evil):angel: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/lil_hell4t1/supasatan.jpg[/url]

thats whut satan wud look like..(heheh i drew that)