MaceDavis Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Yesterday i got 1st place in a tournament, many i just felt like telling you guys, because of how great it is, cuz I always get second or lower, but I could never seem to get first, and yesterday I DID! And the funny thing is that I played harder people that time, but yet did better ???
master Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 cool I guess that the harder it is the better you play.
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 That must've felt great! :) i haven't entered any tournaments yet! :(
Hyper Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo]You could at least tell us what the prize was...lol[/color][/size]
Genkai Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 yeah. was ut official???? i never have entered a tourny.. ainly xcause there's none in my area really.. lol.
iggy Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Theres the Yami its a colorado tournament right now its just the elimination rounds (i entered so far im 3-0) Its really great cause the duels are really hard and you have to try really hard to win so far its been hard and I expect it to get harder
Wormmon's Tamer Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 I don't have a Deck yet..I'm getting one soon!
MaceDavis Posted October 15, 2002 Author Posted October 15, 2002 the prize was money of course ($180.00) and yes it was official, if you go on the yugioh site you can look for me, I am under the name mace davis
Alexander Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 Dang...I wish I could be in a real tournament...me being as stupid as I am, I think I might actually stand a chance. I'd use the money to buy myself a full squad of Dunamis Valkyrias for my dream deck. =)
Wormmon's Tamer Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 As soon as i buy a deck I'm going to heavily modify it and enter a tourney.
iggy Posted October 16, 2002 Posted October 16, 2002 Well if you start from buying a deck srait to a tournament its not a real good idea me and my friend did that and got creamed our first duel its better to get a feel for the game with some duels with friends before entering a tournament
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 As soon as i find any tournaments i'm entering one.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted October 17, 2002 Posted October 17, 2002 I already got the feel for a duel, since I duel my friend using half his deck. I never win cause I always get the sucky cards. I sometimes come close to winning.
G/S/B Master Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 Davis did you have to spend almost over $80.00 for official cards?ecause in yugioh tourneys you're deck that you made is rejected and have to get some official ones.You know that you have officials if the card has a golden shiny Logo of yu-gi-oh on it.
Launcher Spider Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 As soon as I find a tourney me and my 3 Launcher Spiders are gonna kick some ***. :D
Dragon Fou Lu Posted October 18, 2002 Posted October 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Launcher Spider [/i] [B]As soon as I find a tourney me and my 3 Launcher Spiders are gonna kick some ***. :D [/B][/QUOTE] that's when we find a tournament right? :sleep:
iggy Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 Lol yeah u have to check online when a tournament is gonna be in ur area
Roxie Faye Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 [color=#9933ff]Do you guys know any sites where I can find out where tournaments are going to be held?[/color]
Hyper Posted October 19, 2002 Posted October 19, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo]The offical site! Go to [url]www.yugioh-card.com[/url] then go to the Tournament Locator. It should give you a list of tournaments near your area.[/color][/size]
Roxie Faye Posted October 20, 2002 Posted October 20, 2002 [color=#9933ff]Thanks, Hypershadow. I have yet to visit the site, but thanks. :)[/color]
MaceDavis Posted October 25, 2002 Author Posted October 25, 2002 heh... well I think i follow, but if you are asking me if my cards are all real, if my deck goes by the standards of upperdeck, and if I play by the rules, yes, and yes to the other question money wise, I have paid about $80.00 to make my deck perfected, although my deck values about $350.00 heh heh, but I know how to trade good trades, like my trade of an english exodia head for, 3 LOB blue eyes, three MRD summoned skulls, a mirror force, and a spell binding circle
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now