OtakuBoards

Perfect Dark Help

Krillen

the scanner is by the nose cone of the plane.
if you walk to where the e-escape pod is you turn right. head towards the guy with the machine gun between the cliffs. keep going and you should find the scanner on top of a hill by the nose cone of the plane.
also if in the pvevious level you go and find the key that one of the flight attendants has at the back of the lower part of the plane you can go and lower the hover bike to use in the next level.
in the air force one antiterrorism you can use the dumb waiter at the back of the galley to get right out side the door that leads to the pres.'s office.
then in the final level of the regular story line (skedar ruins) if you blow up the other two pillars that weren't targeted you can get double pheonix pistols. use the grenade launcher to destroy the other two pillars. to claim to pheonix pistols when you drop down off the ledge you turn to the right where the skedar with the reaper is, and the guns should be in the corner.

if you want to know any more secrets just let me know because i know them all.

Super Vegeta

thanx, but as you might know this is an old post and i have already found it now, but i do need help on somthing else.

on skedar assanation(the last level) on secret agent, you have to give one of your useless guns to the little statue in the corner in order to unlock the door to the inner sactum, i dont know how to give the gun to the statue, ign.com said that i should go up to it and press B but that doesnt seem to work, can someone give be a VERY detailed response on how to do it?!!!!

im raging to get the maian sos level and this level is the only thing holding me back!!!!

yea i saw that it was old but i didn'y know if you had found out yet and ahd just given up for a while. i do that sometimes if i can't beat something i'll wait like a month then come back and beat it.
any ways.
what you do is you take one of your guns that is empty, like the grenade launcher if you used it to get the double pheonix guns, and you walk up and press the fire button while holding z or try pressing just b when your next to the statue underneath the bridge where the shrine is.
if all that doesn't work let me know because i have to go home and do it myself to remember how. but i can find out for sure. i'll let you know when i do find out.
also have you gotten all the gold stars on the firing reage because i have tips to get all the stars.
what is your ranking on multi-player
i'm an 11-agent or is it secret agent i can't remember right now. it has been a while since i last played. but i'm going to start up again.

Super Vegeta

Ok i didnt try it yet cause i havent gone upstairs to play it yet. im not sure if that will work but ill try it and ill let you know if it works in the morning or maybe tonight.

my other fav games are advanced wars for gba which i just got, i also like mario golf, lots of other games, what r yours.

and i know the tip for the firing range, you just through the laptop gun. and my rank on challenge mode is like 12 or 11, i have 6000 kills exactly.

i know a challenge secret too, wanna know it?

some of my other fav. games are: conker's bad fur day, mario, both zeldas, mario cart, and some others that iu can't remember.

in the firing range if you duck you can get better acccuracy out of your weapons, like the ar 53 and the reaper which the only way to beat it is to duck down or crouch.

sure i would like to know the challege secret.

also what is your award counts on multi, and what is your kill to death ratio?

i got to go to work though so i'll talk to you tommorow.

peace out!!:smirk:

Super Vegeta

i also like conkers bad fur day, that was EXELENT.

boy r u in for a surprise.

ok i have a cheat for firing range that can get you all golds.

step 1:choose laptop gun on bronze.
step 2:hold down B until it says deploy as centry gun.
step 3:then press Z, once the lap top gun is getting closed up ready to be thrown press start so that the abort menu comes up, abort the mission.
step 4:once the menu closes and the lights go off, quikly press start again.
step 5:in the menu screen, chosse a gun that you are having trouble with and when you see the targets you should have your laptop gun deployed and you will throw it, blasting everything in sight in a matter of seconds, you like?

ok and now for the challenge secret.

You must have 2 controllers to do this so read this carefully!

1.) Have player 1 select Combat Simulator and select Advanced Setup.

2.) Player 2 Presses Start

3.) Player 1 Selects "Load Settings" on the Advanced Setup menu, but does not select any setup yet, just stays at the "Load Game Settings" menu.

4.) Player 2 selects the challenge they want to beat in the Advanced Setup menu. Player 2 presses start until the green "...and waiting" screen appears.

5.) Player 1 Selects the Game Settings They want in the Load Game Settings Menu (NOTE: You must have a custom or already made setup, you cannot alter it after you load it.)

6.) Now player 1 can drop out or join the game it doesn't matter, of course staying in will give you 2 stars instead of just one.

Ok now you can beat all of those **** tough ones, and for you lazy bastards, you can mow through the easy ones.

If you want to save some time, make a custom setup beforehand. Choose a level, some sims and a limit. As long as any person can reach the limit or have the highest score you'll win the challenge.

hey thanks for the tips

i know in the challeges in multi that some of then are a lot easier to beat with multiple palyers; like i think it's 21, the one where there are laptops and there are maian sims, and the level is the villa and it's King of the hill.
did you notice that there are stars for each of the challenges. those are for the num. of players you beat it with (FYI if you didn't already know).
what were the weapons that you were having trouble with in the firing range? because i know like all the tricks to beat them without using the cheat.
did you know that you can slow down the rocket when your in fly by wire mode by pressing R. what i do is if there is a door and i know somebody will walk through eventually; so i just sit there and make my rocket do flips, because if you slow it all the way down you can press forward or pull back on the stick at it will just sit there doing flips.

hey try this scenario i made up:

first turn of the radar and set all the weapons to slayers or you can just leave all the slots blank except one.

then set the kill limit at like 2 or 3 for two players, but if you have more then you might want to change it. you might want to set a time limit of like 10 min. for 2 player, but more than that it is up to you. this is just from personal experience.

pick a level that is extremely large and doesn't have doors or this won't work.

make a standing rule that the only way to kill your opponent is by using fly by wire mode only.

start the game and find a really good hiding spot :D, and let the fun begin.

this is something really interesting that i found one day while playing the story. in every level there is a piece of cheese stashed in every level. from what my sources tell me (:D ) this was supposed to be some extra bonus feature that never got finished bue to deadlines, and they just left them in there.
here's a freebie: in the first level you can find the piece of cheese in one of the corners where you first enter the building and you face Cassandra's body guards on the third level. it should be near the internal security hub (or what ever this first one you come across is.

anyways

peace out

Super Vegeta

"Once again I am the Prince of All Sayins"

hey thanks for the tips

i know in the challeges in multi that some of then are a lot easier to beat with multiple palyers; like i think it's 21, the one where there are laptops and there are maian sims, and the level is the villa and it's King of the hill.
did you notice that there are stars for each of the challenges. those are for the num. of players you beat it with (FYI if you didn't already know).
what were the weapons that you were having trouble with in the firing range? because i know like all the tricks to beat them without using the cheat.
did you know that you can slow down the rocket when your in fly by wire mode by pressing R. what i do is if there is a door and i know somebody will walk through eventually; so i just sit there and make my rocket do flips, because if you slow it all the way down you can press forward or pull back on the stick at it will just sit there doing flips.

hey try this scenario i made up:

first turn of the radar and set all the weapons to slayers or you can just leave all the slots blank except one.

then set the kill limit at like 2 or 3 for two players, but if you have more then you might want to change it. you might want to set a time limit of like 10 min. for 2 player, but more than that it is up to you. this is just from personal experience.

pick a level that is extremely large and doesn't have doors or this won't work.

make a standing rule that the only way to kill your opponent is by using fly by wire mode only.

start the game and find a really good hiding spot :D, and let the fun begin.

this is something really interesting that i found one day while playing the story. in every level there is a piece of cheese stashed in every level. from what my sources tell me (:D ) this was supposed to be some extra bonus feature that never got finished bue to deadlines, and they just left them in there.
here's a freebie: in the first level you can find the piece of cheese in one of the corners where you first enter the building and you face Cassandra's body guards on the third level. it should be near the internal security hub (or what ever this first one you come across is.

anyways

peace out

Super Vegeta

"Once again I am the Prince of All Sayins" :flaming:

just scroll to the yop, select profilr, then edit options or edit profile and scroll to the bottom and you will see somthing called an avatar and you can select your own. and im not having any trouble with any fireing range weapons.

but i need help on skedar last level on secret agent, you have to give your gun to the god of war but i dont know how to, they said to press B but that doesnt work, any ideas?