Guest SSJ Kuja Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 Hey fellow members, Would you like to talk to fellow FF fans, then why not at [URL=http://allegiancecn.phpwebhosting.com/ffa]Alleginace Chat Network's Final Fantasy Allegiance[/URL] So why not check it out and let them know General Kuja sent you. Thanks a lot and I hope I meet some of us there
Guest Zeh Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Hello fellow member, why not close this topic because it's spam? read the rules before you post. This is a Final Fantasy forum, not an advertising forum for another sites chat room. *clicks lock shut* [/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted October 14, 2002 Posted October 14, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]actually i just can't >_< my closing function isn't working... [/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted October 15, 2002 Posted October 15, 2002 [color=indigo]There, I closed it[/color] [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]TN said he would, but i guess he got too busy, thanks Des. -Cloud [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts