Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone else hate how dbz toys are coming out and they all seem to have super saiyans flying around on motorized flying bikes?

I mean come on. dont these people watch the show?

or even realize they can all fly.

geez!

what about it? whose with me?
Posted
I'm with ya! These companies now-a-days! Geez! what's with it? I guess they want to make money, even if it means going totally out of the way of the accual story to do it !
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I cringe when those retarded commercials come on. Like that new one where theres a bunch of little kids chanting " DRAGONBALL Z! DRAGONBALL Z! :o
Posted
I know what you mean outlawstar_14!! That is just so stupid! I'm also with Syk3 on the fact that they should go back to the old action figures!!
Guest Imsirion
Posted
oh yes, the older ones are best! Sadly, I only have two:( The new ones look weird, the faces are diffrent looking like the ones in that commercial, Gohan looks like he had plastic surgery or something o.O I think Android 16 is another bad example.
Posted
I hear ya! I have a bunch of the old ones and I see the new ones at my work. I can't help but to cringe when I see them.. Then when I go home, I look at my collection and thank everything that I don't have the new ones..!.. They really suck. They make me sick!!! :sick:
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Thats completely normal nowadays. Stupid - but normal. Its been happeneing for years now. I mean for example look at the spiderman toys. He never had a car or a motorcycle, but just for the sake of commercial dominance they decided to give him the vehicles. Companies dont care about the programmes they just wanna make money, so they'll do what it takes to make that money. Their market research probably shows that kids like motorcycles. So combine that with Dragonball Z characters and BABOOM! We have a money making product. The thing is will these things actually sell?.....[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I hate those toys too! But the problem is, as long as there are little kids who watch DBZ, they'll will always sell:flaming:[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyan_monkey [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]I hate those toys too! But the problem is, as long as there are little kids who watch DBZ, they'll will always sell:flaming:[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yep

and i got gohan super sayain ( 2?) of the old ones it came with a cape that one is awsome!!
Posted
Yeah!!! That's what I say!! The old ones are really coll, but the newer ones, are, like everyone in this thread knows, stupid!!! I really wish that they would SERIOUSLY go back to the old ones!!!
Guest boogeta
Posted
yay thats so gay and i think it would be more fun to fly on your own then a bike:laugh: :tasty: :tasty: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ya)\/(I-YuGI [/i]
[B]and i got gohan super sayain ( 2?) of the old ones it came with a cape that one is awsome!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh god don't get me started, I got a million of those things from back in the day. o_O I had quite an imagination back then too. I believe that I even have that Gohan one, lol.
Posted
I agree with outlawstar_14. Whenever that commercial comes on, I always press the mute button. The way they changed Super Saiyan to Secret Saiyan was bad enough and now this.
Posted
I know what you mean by that Angedramon!! I think that they should seriosly go back to the old way... I may seem a little old-school with that, but that is how I feel... And I guess that is how all you guys feel too.
Posted
[color=red][b]All the old ones came with some sort of gun tho. So would you rather have "SSJ3 Goku with Hyperblaster" or "SSJ3 Goku on Hyberbike"?[/b][/color]
Posted
I still think that they were a whole lot better than the new ones... I like how they all looked like themselves instead of some freaky looking monsters!!!
Posted
well what about the commercial for the new ones where they say, that cheese ball monster that fed on light is trying to take over the world.

that clinches it, these marketers dont watch the show ever.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]well what about the commercial for the new ones where they say, that cheese ball monster that fed on light is trying to take over the world.

that clinches it, these marketers dont watch the show ever. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well duh! All they ever think about is the money that they are making. They don't have to watch the shows, just the sales they are making. That is what I really hate about the marketing of toys and other stuff like that! It really makes me sick of it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...