Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Well, I was just wondering if anyone has seen the whole series of Trigun. I want to know because I have the first episode subbed, and I enjoyed it. If anyone could give me their opnions on the rest of series (I.E. If I should but it or not), it would be greatly appriciated. :)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
um....trigun kicks *****! um...it's one of my favorties. same guy did the soundtrack for cowboy bebop. and i highly recomend watching all of it before making any judgements.
Posted
It's a nice series and one of th best when it comes to loner anime. I'll critize one thing, the ending could have been much firmer, much more exciting and certainly not so poorly tied up. It was a great series and next to Cowboy Bebop it's the only series where i bought [B]everything[/B] that went with it.
Posted
Yeah, Trigun is an amazing series. I bought the series on DVD a few weeks ago, and have since seen the whole thing. The story is mainly awsome, with a few parts that are confusing and parts where Vash acts like a total idiot.

I also want to point out that the series left a lot of points open, and very well may make a come back in years to come. I'm not saying that it's deffinite, but it would be good to understand more of the plot.

For example, what the heck kind of species is Vash?! If you say plants, I will eat j00 v.v
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoshi [/i]
[B]Really? The soundtrack done by Yoko Kanno and the seat belts? [/B][/QUOTE]
I should have realized it before. The beginning was compelling to watch over and over and over.......and over...
Posted
[font=comic sans ms]Yes, I've seen [i]Trigun[/i], or most of it anyway. The series was shown here on TV awhile back. I'll also get the videos to add to my anime collection.[/font]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
The series is great, and one of my favorites. I personally think it would be better if they didn't make a continuation to the series, and to answer your question, I believe he was:

[spoiler-highlight to read][color=white]I think he was made by the crew of the ship he was on. Genetic splicing, between human genes and the genes of plants[/color][end spoiler]
[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1][spoiler-highlight to read][color=white]I think he was made by the crew of the ship he was on. Genetic splicing, between human genes and the genes of plants[/color][end spoiler]
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, that could be true, but it appeared as if the crew found them. Your theory would account for how fast they grow though, but look like humans. This still leaves the question of why Knives felt so superior to humans.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Probably because he felt that his own species (since it might as well be a new species) was superior, just like we see ourselves superior to insects and other things.

Plus, he and Vash had the powers that normal humans didn't have, and that might be taken into account.
[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...